Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,070 Posts
DashMats and Hats!

I will have the hat's back from the embroider's tomorrow! And New DashMats all with the SSR (sleek. sexy roadster) logo on them!
I will post the pictures tomorrow!

GR

·
West Coast Pit Crew
10,185 Posts
Thats not the thread

COLORODO WANTED TO KNOW IF THERE WERE ANY SSR FANATIC LOGO HATS AND TEE's AVAILABLE :confused

·
Registered
178 Posts
t shirts

dingbat said:
But do they have the SSRFanatic logo on them?????
That was the question.

Sounds like one of our many entrepreneurs needs to get some iron on transfer paper from staples and do a little cut and paste work :flag

·
Premium Member
3,665 Posts
I'm an HSE (Health, Safety and Environment) Manager and we get plenty of that kind of stuff made with embroidered (not patches) logos, etc for safety awards. I can look into an order of them and would be willing to mail them out at cost if there's no problem with logo infringement, etc. I'm talking the SSRFanatic logo - wouldn't even bother with the Chevy log - too much legal in the way. Any interest. Logo for SSRFanatic - Troy, Marc, Buffy??

·
Administrator
PEDIGREE SSR
8,648 Posts
NOT an authorized official Chevy Mall merchandise

dingbat said:
But do they have the SSRFanatic logo on them?????
That was the question.
Sorry dingat is correct! I miss read that Title.

NO... they don't have the SSRFanatic Logos because our site is not connected to Chevrolet officially thus they will not be sold at Chevy Mall.

·
Registered
347 Posts
houtex said:
I'm an HSE (Health, Safety and Environment) Manager and we get plenty of that kind of stuff made with embroidered (not patches) logos, etc for safety awards. I can look into an order of them and would be willing to mail them out at cost if there's no problem with logo infringement, etc. I'm talking the SSRFanatic logo - wouldn't even bother with the Chevy log - too much legal in the way. Any interest. Logo for SSRFanatic - Troy, Marc, Buffy??
Can you PM me some specifics of how we would go about it/costs/etc? I'd like to get some cool gear out there.

·
West Coast Pit Crew
10,185 Posts
Thanks Troy

For understanding the question in the thread, we don't need no stinkin Chevy Mall. :glol :glol :glol

1 - 17 of 17 Posts