Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
SSR Enthusiast
2004 Chevrolet SSR #10111 Ricochet Silver
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys and gals.
I was wondering if anyone among the group are from the Miami or in the tri county area? I would love to connect with fellow owners close to my home. In the 3 months that I have owned my R, I haven’t seen another one- not even on a 9 day road trip through the southern USA. Haha.
I can’t wait to attend a rally in Daytona when it comes around.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Brian

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
2006 Pacific Blue times 23198 & 21474
28,798 Posts
Hi guys and gals.
I was wondering if anyone among the group are from the Miami or in the tri county area? I would love to connect with fellow owners close to my home. In the 3 months that I have owned my R, I haven’t seen another one- not even on a 9 day road trip through the southern USA. Haha.
Brian
Florida is crawling with SSRs. Can't believe you have not seen them, but I know FL is a big state and a lot of those Floridians like to hang at the ice cream store :laugh: or drive ins :smile2:. I am sure some of them will seek out their computers and see this and then they will be looking for you. When they find you you will become one of those being sought :surprise: so be careful.:grin2:

Reactions: Bee75

·
Super Moderator
14,094 Posts
Nah, none down there! HaHa!

Check with 'Dicktator' about the Florida Chapter - not sure what geographic range they cover but assume it is for the entire state
I think Alex - 'Largossr05' is president
PM them for info and your idea

·
SSR Pit Crew
13,164 Posts
Hi guys and gals.
Brian
Last count, 215 SSR in Florida Chapter, SSR East Coast Mafia in Fort Lauderdale, Ambassador Pete aka SSRFather and Bob Brindley aka BrightRedster

Had 134 SSR on Daytona last spring.

Give me your email, I will send about 60 SSR in your area.

Dicktator

First Pictures including Banquet is 2018, others are 2012

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts