Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife works saturdays and can not make the Saturday Corona trip. She needs to work to pay for her SSR toy. Well let me know if you do a sunday I am in. Oh and Thanks to Bob he told me about this site and here we are. :ssr :cool

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
Welcome

I too have an 05 Aqua Blur. You have very good taste in trucks!!! :lol Enjoy :seeya

·
West Coast Pit Crew
10,185 Posts
Welcome To The Family

4guncme said:
My wife works saturdays and can not make the Saturday Corona trip. She needs to work to pay for her SSR toy. Well let me know if you do a sunday I am in. Oh and Thanks to Bob he told me about this site and here we are. :ssr :cool
Hi 4guncme

Welcome to the Fanatics, you will be glad you found this site :thumbs Bob G & Randi are great people have cruised a few events with them. :cool Sorry this event is on Saturday we do have Sunday events it just seems lately they have been on Saturdays :( Keep checking here on the Pacific Clubs, Events & Reg. Discussion, this is where we post all things that go on in Calif. :flag

Happy :ssr ing

:seeya
Tony

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ok

crazyrtr53 said:
Hi 4guncme

Welcome to the Fanatics, you will be glad you found this site :thumbs Bob G & Randi are great people have cruised a few events with them. :cool Sorry this event is on Saturday we do have Sunday events it just seems lately they have been on Saturdays :( Keep checking here on the Pacific Clubs, Events & Reg. Discussion, this is where we post all things that go on in Calif. :flag

Happy :ssr ing

:seeya
Tony
will do will do. I will hit up the next Sunday event so we all can meet. I am going to pump her truck up with a K&N Air box and a better Exaust. Then do the computer. Like it is not fast enough :lol :thumbs

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yes

wildcat66 said:
welcome to the club of fanatics and I hope your wife enjoys this site as much as we do!!
yea she bugged me for over 2 years to get her one. I finally gave in. I drive it like once in a while can't pry it outta her hands :lol

·
West Coast Pit Crew
10,185 Posts
Cool

4guncme said:
will do will do. I will hit up the next Sunday event so we all can meet. I am going to pump her truck up with a K&N Air box and a better Exaust. Then do the computer. Like it is not fast enough :lol :thumbs
I have an 04 and get into enough trouble with 300hp, at my age I'am learning how to cruze now. Being fast is ok but if your important to people they will wait till you get there :glol :glol :glol

B

·
0 Posts
crazyrtr53 said:
I have an 04 and get into enough trouble with 300hp, at my age I'am learning how to cruze now. Being fast is ok but if your important to people they will wait till you get there :glol :glol :glol
You can fool some of the people all the time..... but it's in your blood, go fast.
It's still cruisen. That fire will always be a burin. :lol :lol :lol :seeya

Chapter 2: You talk a good story. :lol :lol ...... but how do you really feel??

·
Registered
487 Posts
4guncme said:

I "work" Sunday mornings but would gladly meet up for an afternoon cruise

Joe Davis
StepPrinting.com

·
West Coast Pit Crew
10,185 Posts
Ok!!

BobA said:
You can fool some of the people all the time..... but it's in your blood, go fast.
It's still cruisen. That fire will always be a burin. :lol :lol :lol :seeya

Chapter 2: You talk a good story. :lol :lol ...... but how do you really feel??
OK OK My name is Tony and I like to go fast!!! :glol :glol :glol

My wife gets in and turns the T/C off, she says its going to be off in 10 sec.'s anyway.... :lol

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
hmmm

crazyrtr53 said:
OK OK My name is Tony and I like to go fast!!! :glol :glol :glol

My wife gets in and turns the T/C off, she says its going to be off in 10 sec.'s anyway.... :lol
not sure about that. When I slam the auot into low it turns the T/C off by it self. I have not seen much difference with it on or off. Only have 1500 miles have not beat on it yet. :)

B

·
0 Posts
4guncme said:
not sure about that. When I slam the auot into low it turns the T/C off by it self. I have not seen much difference with it on or off. Only have 1500 miles have not beat on it yet. :)
Only if put in low manually will it turn off by its self. other wise you have to push the button. Just wait till you have 4000 to 5000 mi on it. The factory break in program will go away, then you will notice a difference. :thumbs :ssr :seeya

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
break in

BobA said:
Only if put in low manually will it turn off by its self. other wise you have to push the button. Just wait till you have 4000 to 5000 mi on it. The factory break in program will go away, then you will notice a difference. :thumbs :ssr :seeya
ok now you got my attenion. no one told me about the 4000 to 5000 break in program on the computer. tell me more. :cool

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
sunday

4guncme said:
ok now you got my attenion. no one told me about the 4000 to 5000 break in program on the computer. tell me more. :cool
ok lets just all get together on a Sunday some where. Ok if not how abot this any of the ladies wanna show off there rides i'll show up :lol

·
Registered
579 Posts
Welcome and Plan an Event

4guncme said:

4guncme,

Welcome! Welcome! Welcome!

Welcome to the site!

Also a Sunday event sounds great! Maybe a little later in the morning so people can go to church! Why don't you propose an event? We can drive somewhere and have a picnic or something.

:seeya E :seeya

Orange SSR :ssr

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
women

hdflstf said:
Here's a good place to find various 'local' events - http://www.socalcarculture.com/

Also, due to circumstances and a tremendous lack of response to my proposed tech session, I was considering moving it to this Sunday.

Thoughts???
OK Lets have a All women SSR Sunday Event. I know I will show up I'm a man :lol
Hell i'll even bring the wifes SSR :lol She can drive one of my other chevys :rolleyes: Just my 2 cents. SSR and women wow what a event that would be. :thumbs

·
Registered
579 Posts
All Single Women Event!

An all single women event SSR owner event would be nice. Although, I think there aren't any :lol :cry :lol

Am I wrong? :nodno :lol

:seeya E :seeya

Orange SSR :ssr

1 - 20 of 25 Posts