Chevy SSR Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys/gals

I am trying to find pics of yellow SSRs with chrome rims cause i have never seen a yellow car with chrome rims before and i cant tell how they would turn out to be. I still havent decided whether i want a red or yellow SSR although yellow is my favourite colour, i still want to add some huge chrome rims to it. Anything would help
thanx in advance.

·
Premium Member
1,332 Posts
Yellow Bling

Daij

For a number of pictures of a Yellow with Chrome wheels go to:

* www.chevyssrforum.com
* Go about halfway down the page- center column
* SELECT: Click here for more exclusive Chevy SSr images

Just this past Saturday I saw a Yellow SSR at a nearby dealership. It had Chrome wheels. The bright yellow is competing with the bright chrome on the wheels. Too much Bling factor for me. I'll stick with the Painted ones.

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
HI I have a yellow 04 with chrome wheels and it looks great, I don't have a picture but take my word for it you will love it

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanx a lot for the help guys

Jim you are right about competing with the bling but then again the SSR it self is more bling then any other car imo

·
Registered
322 Posts
Theres some shots (just for idea factor) of Yellow with Yellow and Chrome Rims in my Gallery. Took some shots at a dealer in LA.

They did them in yellow and in black, pretty good size too.

I don't have a preference, done right, they look nice on any color. :)

·
Registered
102 Posts
I have a new Yellow SSR and had to look long and hard to find it with the chrome rims. I looked at one's both with and without and you have to go for the chrome. I also checked many places for after market rims thinking for the $1,500 retail option cost I could buy some others and have something a littler different too. However, I couldn't find anything avaialble to fit the SSR right now so I went with the factory option.

Good luck!

HPDJV

1 - 8 of 8 Posts