West Coast Pit Crew
10,185 Posts
Ya baby

52 weekends out of the year :flag

·
Registered
216 Posts
Why else would you buy one?

365 days a year! Rain or shine, no dirt roads. Gets a bath twice a week, monthly trips out of town for any reason I can justify.

4 months = a hair less than 12k miles

Hate the gas bill, love the style

·
Registered
164 Posts
Your Kidding Me???

Absolutely... every day it's a pleasure to drive to work and back in the beast. Could not bare to just look at it in the garage. IMO, this thing was made for driving and my grinn is from ear to ear. :D :D

·
Registered
413 Posts
drive mine every day

·
Registered
254 Posts
Drive it every day

when it is not raining.......don't want to risk hail damage. I have not owned it for a year yet, so can't speak for "year round" driving, but probably will. It is a great truck to drive to the grocery store. :ssr

·
Premium Member
1,553 Posts
I usually only drive on the weekends. I work at an auto plant and there are WAY too many cars in the lot to give me door dings.

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
Year round drive

Of course. :cool When I leave the house, Betsy goes too!!! Hubby's Silverado just doesn't cut it anymore. :ssr

·
Premium Member
3,577 Posts
Every Day

Rain or Shine :D I even use it to haul wood etc!

·
Registered
88 Posts
Every day unless there is ice on the road - I am too used to FWD to risk my SSR on ice. If I am visiting friends with a gravel driveway, I drive the other car. I don't even have off-street parking, so mine sits in front of my house on the street just like all of the neighbor's cars.

·
Tu-Tone club member
5,780 Posts
365 days a year

P/P

Peace :flag

·
Registered
904 Posts
doesn't everyone, Mud, Snow, Rain leaks and all, Drive it race it have fun with it, Never know I might even wax mine some day

·
Premium Member
2,252 Posts
It's my daily driver. Average about a 1000 miles a month.

·
Resident Rocket Scientist
11,997 Posts
Driven daily since it is my main transport. Also hauls concrete, sod, lumber, groceries, etc and even tows on occasion.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Yep!

Every single day. I've had my '05 for 10.5 months and it has just under 19,000 miles on it. Pure enjoyment.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts