·
West Coast Pit Crew
10,185 Posts
Now you both have a reason for a road trip:glol :glol :glol

·
Registered
191 Posts
Alright! A cruise at the beach!

:party :party I am in Salisbury across the border from Hampton, just picked up my replacement and looking for a drive with other owners...

Happy! Happy!:party

·
Crew SSR Live Strong Team
676 Posts
I guess I'm not alone here in New Hampshire. I live in Hampstead, But the SSR is stored for the winter in Belmont, NH. I only plan on using it 6 months of the year, May through October. I picked up my 2005 on Ebay from a dealer in Kansas City, Missouri last Fall. It's Silver and loaded, even has the wheel-locks, with the 6 spd trans and only 782 miles on it - Not a bad deal for 34,500.00. I'm looking forward to having a get-together soon, maybe at Hampton or Salsbury... See you all then ! :seeya

·
Premium Member
2,960 Posts
Picked up mine today

I picked up my new 2005 Ricochet Silver today. I live south of Boston. I have not driven it yet. My wife drove it home from the dealer. I'll take it for a ride in the morning.

I mentioned to the Prowler owners that they will have to open up their cruises to SSRs. They told me it would be no problem. They need someone that can carry all their coolers and stuff. They were kidding. I also have a Prowler. I will let you know if there is going to be a gathering or a cruise. Several of them are from New Hampshire.

Charlie

1 - 9 of 9 Posts