Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are having an SSR lunch gathering on 29 Dec. at 1PM. Location Spencer's Smokehouse & BBQ 9900 NE 23rd st. (NE 23rd & Post Rd) 23 Post Plaza Shopping Center. we have a small meeting room on hold. 35 people. Any one with as SSR is welcome. Come join us for Lunch. If you think you might come, e-mail me (TrikeRider) at [email protected] Thanks Merry Christmas to all Fanatics:smile2:

·
Premium Member
1,464 Posts
Thanks for the invite we are having our Christmas on the 27th so will have all the family here
Merry Christmas to all

·
Premium Member
7,307 Posts
06-SSR and spook ...just take the whole family :smile2: :smile2: :smile2: !!! TrikeRider said the room seats 35 !!! If more than 35 show up, I got a simple solution ... the relatives you like the least must eat out in the restaurant area !!! The meeting room is for the good guys :grin2: :grin2: :grin2:

Hey "Trikey" You "Okies" Have a good time and Happy New Year !!! tennesseecozydog :ssr

·
Premium Member
1,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
We'll be checking the weather... Can a BBQ eating, Sweet Tea drinking, Texas join?:laugh:
The weather looks good Frank. Come on UP. If WX turns bad, we will put you up till it clears.:wink2:

·
Premium Member
1,313 Posts
Dang T-dog...it would definitely be worth going if I thought you would be there. We are working it, so we may very well show up. Thanks for the comment.

·
Premium Member
1,464 Posts
Hey I would really like to make it for sure but my group is about 25 folks hard to get that many in the R and everyone would want to drive lol
Merry Christmas to all

·
Premium Member
1,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
We had 10 Trucks 2 from Tx (Frank & Bob) 24 people total Pictures later

Reactions: SSReplay

·
Premium Member
1,967 Posts
Thanks to the Oklahoma bunch today for a warm welcome for Frank, Margaret, & my self. Really enjoyed our visit with our northern SSR Fanatics.
It was great to meet our Okie friends and help get them started with the Oklahoma Chapter of the SSR Fanatics. I know that they will be able to rally the SSR schooners into a strong support group sooner than you think.:laugh:

Frank

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
good times

Sorry we were stuck in dodge. Baby sitting kids dogs and cats as they went to citrus bowl with hs band Hope to be moved down to okc in 2-4 month,s Lost mom in Oct. trying to get farm and rental houses sold. Work is also for sale.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts