Chevy SSR Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2003 Chevy SSR 5.3 LS automatic
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey new to the SSR world and looking for local owners or groups in or around my area. Hit me up if you're local and let's talk SSR.

·
SSR Believer
2,638 Posts
👋 Looks like we missed out on an official hi and welcome!

There's a huge community of owners here, some probably in your area. Check the pin map (linked below). Otherwise there are folks from all over the world here that can help you find parts, troubleshoot issues and otherwise offer great support. Here are a few links that you'll find invaluable:

SSR replacement, aftermarket parts and accessories, repair tips, DIY videos and solutions:

Trouble shooting and DIY repairs from @Dicktator

SSR DIY and other videos from @rcg530:

You can find other Fanatics and add your location to the SSR Pin Map:

Forum FAQ - finding your way around and how it all works

When you have a moment, tell us a little more about yourself and your SSR.

Enjoy your PermaGrin and don't be a stranger!

·
Premium Member
'06 FPR Smokin Asphalt; '04 Ulta Violet
5,477 Posts
@aschook67, like Rick said, hang on. Meantime---Welcome from Forney Texas. Consider clicking on the Colored Letter/Picture, top far right corner, go down to "Account Settings", click, and fill in your information. Especially your LOCATION and the year of your SSR, like the rest of us. Then go the the left side and click on "Signature". Also put the year of your SSR in your "Signature", and anything else you want to show in your posts, and we can help you better if you have a problem. When you finish click the "SAVE" box.

Click here for the "How To Library" OneDrive

Also click on this link and go to Post #1 Help Us Help You---UPDATE

Then go to the "New Member Section" and introduce yourself. New Member Section

Nick & Kathy

·
The Susan Lucci of ROTM
2004, lowered, custom paint
3,507 Posts
Hellooooo from Cincinnati! You don't have to be local to chat SSR's! You just have to get in on the action.... Right here! ( In person is cool too though!)

·
Premium Member
1,435 Posts
I'm northwest of you in Wilkesboro. Last month I met someone at the Cincinnati Rally who lived on Lake Norman. Can't recall his name. Maybe he'll chime in here. In May there will be SSR rally at Maggie Valley, week after Mothers Day.

Reactions: Firetruck
1 - 5 of 5 Posts