Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi ! im new to this site I have a 2005 Black SSR..This truck is awesome I love it jus wanted to know if there is anyone in the area and if there are gonna be any shows around or places to meet other members Thank You

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
SoCal members

Southern Cal is a large place.

Where abouts are you?

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Im in whittier like 25 min east of Downtown L.A.

·
Premium Member
2,252 Posts
I live in Walnut, right next to Diamond Bar. Check out the Tri-State run to Laughlin in a couple weeks.

·
Supporting SSR Hobbyist
10,054 Posts
Glad to have you on board

Welcome to the best group of mixed nuts on the web. There are a lot of members in SoCal. Check out the pinmap......

I used to cruise Whittier Blvd.... a LONG time ago.

Mike

·
Registered
4,175 Posts
Howdy SSRKID4LIFE!!

I used to cruise Whittier Blvd too,

when Nixon was President..:leaving

RickSSR :cool

·
Resident Rocket Scientist
11,997 Posts
Another Local Member

I'm in the OC - Huntington Beach.
Next 'big' event Laughlin end of the month.
Kings canyon and car show in Kingsburg - April.

·
Registered
172 Posts
SaN dIEGO cOUNTY

HEY WELCOME TO THE SITE. I'M IN SAN DIEGO COUNTY. YOU ARE GOING TO LOVE OWNING AN SSR. A WORD OF ADVICE: MAKE IT A POINT TO GO TO SOME OF THE EVENTS HOSTED BY THE WEST COAST GROUP. YOU WON'T MEET A FINER GROUP OF PEOPLE!
ZACK:cool

·
Registered
4,222 Posts
Valencia (Santa CLarita) here . . . .

Glad to have you aboard. As others have told you, sign up for the Tri-State SSR Run to Laughlin the 27th-29th of this month. Get an opportunity to mee even more of us from all over the Pacific and Southwest (and even Utah, I think). Hopefully there will be over 50 SSRs there. Enjoy

Gary (WearyEagle)
:seeya

·
Registered
487 Posts
Welcome.

We have many members and events in So Cal. We can even boast the 2nd largest gathering of SSR's in the World last year in Irwindale.

You will have plenty of opportunity to meet and great the SoCal Fanatics. Keep watching the forum.

The Tri-State run is comming up...It's never too late to join up!

·
Premium Member
1,268 Posts
Check out the Temecula Rod Run coming up on the 26th. Also, the Reagan Library Run coming up on April 9th. You can find the threads for these with lots more info in the Pacific forum. Welcome to a great group of fanatics.

Jeff

1 - 17 of 17 Posts