Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wildcat69 had the great idea of getting together for a Sunday lunch/brunch this Sunday in order to meet other owners and get a chance to talk about our SSRs.

We were thinking of meeting at the Buddy Freddy's on Hwy 60 in Brandon, the Ale House on Hwy 60 in Brandon, or the Wing House near the fairgrounds on I4 & 301. If anyone's interested, please let us know - also let us know your preference of meeting places (all are fairly close to the interstate and easy to find).

Hope we can make it work!:seeya

·
Registered
893 Posts
Darn ///////!

Wish I was home so I could come......Have a brother in law that lives in Brandon.....know the area well........And when I'm home only live less than an hr. away.......Maybe one of these days.....:cry

·
Registered
3,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, let us know when you're on your way back and we'll throw you a coming home party! :party :party

·
Registered
234 Posts
I was thinking that since the Daytona 500 is on Sunday that we might want to do it around 10:30. Where at?

·
Registered
234 Posts
Sounds like fun. Are there just the 3 SSRs at this time or have you heard from someone else?

·
Registered
3,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Wildcat69 said:
Sounds like fun. Are there just the 3 SSRs at this time or have you heard from someone else?
So far just the three of us. I heard from GASSR and he has other plans. Maybe a few more will sign on today!

·
Registered
3,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
We had a great time - hope we can all get together again soon (maybe at the next "2nd Sunday" meet?). Thanks to Tom/wildcat69 for coming up with this idea!:seeya

·
Registered
234 Posts
This was a ball! We had 5 SSRs all in different colors parked together. Tourists were stopping by and taking pictures.:cool
Vettegirl, your flame job is to die for. You have very well thought out and executed mods.Good luck on finding the 6 speed!
GASSR's stealth NO2 project was excellent. Nothing like another 150 hp to keep those snobby Porsche owners in place, huh, Simon?
I hope someone posts a couple of pics. Looking forward to doing it again!

·
Registered
68 Posts
MIssed It!

I am sorry. I did not get on here in time to see the invite. I didn't have any plans for Sunday. I guess I better check this site a little more often.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Hi NosePicker,
Give me an e-mail when you are going to the next car show in Lakeland and I'll join you. Tom

1 - 16 of 16 Posts