Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm in the market for a "mild" chin spoiler for my 05. I have seen some in past threads, but they were a bit to radical for me. Looking to cover the lower end just below the fog lamps about three inches, but will still allow unrestricted, or better, airflow. Anyone know of a place to "fabricate" maybe? :confused :flag

·
Registered
262 Posts
front spoiler

I Am Also Interested In A Chin Spoiler Like You Described. If You Find One, Could You Pass It Alson To Me?
Circlek454

·
Premium Member
1,070 Posts
Lower Spoiler!

My fiberglass guy has the template that I've made to start production on a nice Spoiler to replace that square plexi sheet bolted to the lower frame!
It will mimic the grill peices somewhat, as soon as he has the prototype done I'll shoot pic's and post them!

GR

·
West Coast Pit Crew
10,185 Posts
Ground Effects

:cool Ground effects are made and are on the SSR pace vehicle for Nascar but I understand the manufacturer won't sell to individules. But if someone can get me their name I have a source (business) that would order them for us.. :cool

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ghostrider said:
My fiberglass guy has the template that I've made to start production on a nice Spoiler to replace that square plexi sheet bolted to the lower frame!
It will mimic the grill peices somewhat, as soon as he has the prototype done I'll shoot pic's and post them!

GR
Sounds like what I'm looking for, keep me posted on your progress :seeya

·
Premium Member
1,070 Posts
He has measured and is working up a model now, it may take a while because he also needs my truck to work out the details, and I hate to give it up for any length of time!
I'll keep you posted!

GR

·
Premium Member
670 Posts
Ghostrider said:
He has measured and is working up a model now, it may take a while because he also needs my truck to work out the details, and I hate to give it up for any length of time!
I'll keep you posted!

GR

Please add me to your growing list!

Thanks,

Marc

:seeya

·
Premium Member
2,712 Posts
I'll take it on the chin

Really like the air dam on the NASCAR pace truck. Count me in.
Doug :thumbs

·
Registered
27 Posts
No I in TEAM

I'll keep you posted!

GR

Now come on GR take one for the team................ :boxing :rolleyes:

OK.... OK I agree. On a nice top down sunny day there's a M.E. in team! :lol

·
Registered
262 Posts
I Am Interested In The Nascar Version Of The Chin Sopiler And Maybe The Side Skirt Part Also. Please E-mail Me At [email protected] I Have Buisness Credentials And Can Possibly Order Them Also. Thanks Circlek

·
Registered
262 Posts
crazyrtr53:any word on the manufacturer of the nascar ground effects? looks like a bunch of us are ready, ready, ready !
circlek454

·
Premium Member
670 Posts
Axiom will have one on the market in the next month or so. Give Leza a call at 949-631-0108. She will give you all the info you need.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts