Chevy SSR Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Road Rocket Pilot
6,758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Someone contacted me about a roof issue and a hall roof switch problem. Anyone on the West coast have time to assist or know of a good shop I can recommend to them?

TIA

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
ROTM 1/2016 - 2006 PacBlues 376 & 29
29,505 Posts
How near LA? You, or they, can PM me if you want.

·
Supporting SSR Hobbyist
10,570 Posts
Someone contacted me about a roof issue and a hall roof switch problem. Anyone on the West coast have time to assist or know of a good shop I can recommend to them?

TIA
I was contacted as well. I offered to be phone support for a shop of his choice. The only shop I know in the greater area is Solerno's, but they are way east of LA in Redlands.

·
Super Road Rocket Pilot
6,758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I was contacted as well. I offered to be phone support for a shop of his choice. The only shop I know in the greater area is Solerno's, but they are way east of LA in Redlands.
I sent some material and directed him how to repair. He did not realize how easy it might be to do it himself so he mentioned he will try it and ask for help later if he cannot figure it out.

·
Super Road Rocket Pilot
6,758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Following up, after visiting a few local shops and getting nowhere, the individual was able to do the work himself and get his R back on the road!

Of course now his girlfriend seems pretty happy to stay in the driver seat now that everything is working, so he might have another issue ........

·
Premium Member
'06 FPR Smokin Asphalt; '04 Ulta Violet
5,633 Posts
Following up, after visiting a few local shops and getting nowhere, the individual was able to do the work himself and get his R back on the road!

Of course now his girlfriend seems pretty happy to stay in the driver seat now that everything is working, so he might have another issue ........
Thanks for the update. His new issue is NO problem------advise him to join the "2FER" group. :rolleyes::cool:

Nick

1 - 6 of 6 Posts