Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi From Reading Past Posts I Saw Several Reports Of Over Heating Problems On 03/04s. Has This Problem Been Corrrected By Gm? Or What Did You Do To Correct Problem Thanks.........

·
Premium Member
681 Posts
Told The Dealer That Went Hot Even Though It Didn't.used The Advice From Earlier Posts And Ahd A New Fan Shipped From Lansing.so Far All Is Good Here In Clogged Honolulu Traffic.i Have An '04

·
Premium Member
1,215 Posts
Overheating

On my '06 the Temp. runs at 210 all the time. But not this morning it's 14 below 0 here. :banghead

·
Supporting SSR Hobbyist
10,054 Posts
Based on an earlier thread, I think our '06s have a 210 thermostat. GM states that it is still a 195 degree t-stat, but I don't think they really know. Mine regulates at 210 all the time too. No problems. The low speed fan does not come on until 226 degrees anyway.

Mike

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks For The Response Still Looking For Possibly 05/06 When The Weather Breaks Here {chi}.. Snowing And 25*..... Already Got 10 In On Ground.. Anyone Know A Chevy Dealer Here In Midwest That Has A Good Track Record For Service On Ssrs?? And Or Really Cares Like We Do?

·
Premium Member
364 Posts
SSRob: All my heating troubles went away. My 'R' is parked for the winter. I'll let you know next summer sometime. Merry Christmas.

·
I'm not cool...
2,096 Posts
do it now!

SSROB said:
Thanks For The Response Still Looking For Possibly 05/06 When The Weather Breaks Here {chi}.. Snowing And 25*..... Already Got 10 In On Ground.. Anyone Know A Chevy Dealer Here In Midwest That Has A Good Track Record For Service On Ssrs?? And Or Really Cares Like We Do?
don't wait prices are low now :flag

1 - 9 of 9 Posts