Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are you guys getting in the form of rebates available on 2003 SSR's? I was told that there was a GM Owner Loyalty rebate that expired in Sept. of $750-100. Also, recent college grad if you are one. The GM Card rebate or earnings if you have any. Are there any commercial rebates or Farm Bureau Membership rebates applicable? I just want to make sure I dont miss out on any when I take delivery. Thanks.

·
Registered
87 Posts
I can buy on the GM employee program but select 'high demand' vehicles like the SSR are excluded for now. I used the GM MasterCard card credit of $2000+. You will have to go up the chain of comand though because their 'guide book' says 2004 SSR's. The General Manager at the dealer had to push the issue over the phone at delivery and it all worked out fine. There are no other applicable incentives on the SSR.

·
Registered
705 Posts

·
Premium Member
887 Posts
I know there was a $500 rebate a few weeks ago, but it is gone. I signed the papers on mine today and asked about it. There is a $750 rebate for active military.

Today is the first time I have taken the SSR out and I can't get the smile off my face. Everyone goes ape over the exhaust
sound. I stopped off after work at the convenience store and two guys talked my ear off. One thought it was a Dodge. EEEEEK! It is everything I had anticipated. The members of my car club are really impressed--they are mostly older and can appreciate the SSR.

Please don't give up on the wait--IT IS WELL WORTH IT.

·
Registered
60 Posts
I received $1250 in rebates...I was not expecting anything so this was quite a surprise to me. Can't remember what the $250 was for, but the $1000 was available to me as my father is a GM retiree. It was a matching deal, based upon what was put down as a down payment to a maximum of $1000. My salesman said most other salespeople would just look on the sheets, see nothing for the 2003 SSR, and not look any further. However, he noticed that the 2004 models had small associated employee rebates so somehow he discovered that it was also a possibility for the 2003 SSR? Don't ask me though...I definitely didn't complain..

·
Registered
705 Posts
there aren't any rebates for us regular folks, are there? No GM employees in my pedigree.

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey Dreamcruise....got a question

Could you check and see what that $250 rebate was? I dont want to miss anything and I would appreciate it. Thanks.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts