Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Administrator
1,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Get ready for the April ROTM contest!

5 photos; no more, no less. NO collages. Modifications list if you prefer*Pictures must be of current state of car... only exception is winter tires. Parts currently for sale or waiting to be installed may not be included. If your wheels/retros/suspension/etc. are currently for sale, even if still on car, they cannot be listed in the mod list. Cars that are currently for sale may not be submitted. No "Future Modifications" either*

Remember, please post your entries and pictures in this thread.

So now through April 20th: Submission Entries. Please post your entries and pictures in this thread. (Submissions after 11:59PM on the 21st will not be included in the competition)

April 23rd through end of the month: A poll will be added containing the entered submissions. A voting poll will be created so that all members get the chance to vote on their favourite. The person with the most votes at the end of the month will be the winner for the month!

·
Premium Member
2,041 Posts
Halsssr rotm entry

Hello to all SSR Fanatics: Our beautiful 2005 SSR has several mods: Exterior: special one off designed wheels by me, 20" F and 22"R, painted gloss blk & slingshot yellow,painted out all metal
on body, including running boards, to give our truck a clean,monochromatic look. billet grill, front spoiler,rear spoiler,lowered 2.5 inches all around,magnaflow exhaust, with 4" tips,LED rear tail lites, 3rdbrake light pulsating flasher,Interior chromed metal accents,hoops painted yellow,painted gauge housing yellow with Dakota digital water,temperature, volt gauge, outside temperature, gauges .Aluminum SSR factory door sills, waterfall badging, new chrome steering wheel,Engine compartment, billet polished accessories, custom designed engine cover design by me. Mikes, radiator support, Doc's SSR interior hood emblem, chassis support bars(2). Trunk: Full carpet kit, saddle bags,trailer hitch. PS: My thought was if Chevrrolet had offered a top of the line version in our SSR's, it might look like HALSSSR! :smile2:

Just a personal thought in judging criteria: I believe a minimum of three area's should be shown:Exterior,Interior, engine compartment, many have won the ROTM award based on exterior and engine compartment only, all three area's should be part of the competition and shown with pictures, IMO. Thanks Fanatics.:smile2:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
681 Posts
Hal, What a beautiful SSR. I have seen yours and It Is fantastic with all the upgrades you have done. I thought mine was squeaky clean, But yours goes one step beyond mine. Best of all It Is Yellow???????????????Good luck. I hope you do well In the voting. Donny Two Shoes

·
BlueStreak
26,922 Posts
Looking very special. Let's see what shows up to compete.

·
The Susan Lucci of ROTM
1,388 Posts
Hal, I hope I get the Firetruck back from body shop to steal some pity votes. I don't think I'll ever win against these great rides that show up each month. Good luck, nice truck!

·
ONE OWNER !!!!
37,749 Posts
Hal, I hope I get the Firetruck back from body shop to steal some pity votes. I don't think I'll ever win against these great rides that show up each month. Good luck, nice truck!
Just keep on trying, it took some of us years just to enter and if you don't win this month just try again. :grin2: :yellow::silver::blue::blur::ssr:purple::black:

·
The Susan Lucci of ROTM
1,388 Posts
Schwarzenegger once said "I'll be back!" Well I will too. If nothing else, losing every month will be a great topic for discussion. Firetruck will be out of the shop next week ( minus flames on one fender but some new paint under the hood....wink wink) Is it to early to campaign for votes?!?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
681 Posts
Hey Firetruck, Keep that truck running and get It finished. Before long you will be HOSING alot of Dem Dare other guys and dare TWUCKS. Good Luck. After 13 tries, You will be a automatic winner, Cause you will have won a BAKERS Dozen. ?????????? Dam, Captain Jack and Rum at It again????????????????????????Donny Two Shoes

·
Premium Member
2,108 Posts
Maybe the folks that don't win in the prior month should automatically be entered in the next month.

I had high hopes that we would have several entries for the month of April but seems we have just 1, but it is a very nice 1.

·
The Susan Lucci of ROTM
1,388 Posts
Ok I'm in.....Firetruck is back! (Mostly)
Lowered 2" in rear, 1" in front
Custom flame paint
American Racing rims
Joshvette LED light kit
LED under car light kit
Flashing rear brake light
Rear spoiler
New paint on engine cover
New welt cord on interior door panels

Thanks for looking

Attachments

·