Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Administrator
1,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Congrats to our April Ride of the Month winner...

HALSSSR

Hello to all SSR Fanatics: Our beautiful 2005 SSR has several mods: Exterior: special one off designed wheels by me, 20" F and 22"R, painted gloss blk & slingshot yellow,painted out all metal
on body, including running boards, to give our truck a clean,monochromatic look. billet grill, front spoiler,rear spoiler,lowered 2.5 inches all around,magnaflow exhaust, with 4" tips,LED rear tail lites, 3rdbrake light pulsating flasher,Interior chromed metal accents,hoops painted yellow,painted gauge housing yellow with Dakota digital water,temperature, volt gauge, outside temperature, gauges .Aluminum SSR factory door sills, waterfall badging, new chrome steering wheel,Engine compartment, billet polished accessories, custom designed engine cover design by me. Mikes, radiator support, Doc's SSR interior hood emblem, chassis support bars(2). Trunk: Full carpet kit, saddle bags,trailer hitch. PS: My thought was if Chevrrolet had offered a top of the line version in our SSR's, it might look like HALSSSR!

Just a personal thought in judging criteria: I believe a minimum of three area's should be shown:Exterior,Interior, engine compartment, many have won the ROTM award based on exterior and engine compartment only, all three area's should be part of the competition and shown with pictures, IMO. Thanks Fanatics.

·
Slingshot Rules!
72,400 Posts
Whooooopee . . . Slingshot Yellow wins again.

! :banana ! :cheers ! :banana ! :cheers ! :banana !​

·
Super Moderator
13,930 Posts
That is a very nice SSR - tastefully finished

·
High Plains Roadster
225 Posts
Congratulations.

That is one excellent looking SSR!

Mine is "subtle, silent" silver but those "screaming" yellow ones really stand out!

·
Premium Member
508 Posts
Congratulations! Great looking R! But I am not deterred.....the Firetruck will rise from the ashes (aka...custom paint shop) to challenge again next month!
Stick with it. It is time for a Red R with flames to take the prize.:smile2:

·
Premium Member
682 Posts
Hal, Great win and a outstanding yellow SSR. Like DOOPHUS says another Yellow wins. I did not know there was other colors????????????????????? Great win Hal

·
Premium Member
2,046 Posts
ROTM Thanks To All Fanatics That Voted!

Hello To all Fanatics that voted for HALSSR! Let me simply say:

·
Premium Member
2006 Pacific Blue 6 speed Custom
3,432 Posts
Welcome to the ROTM Club!

·
Premium Member
421 Posts
A very good looking SSR and great win for ROTM too,,,,, Oh god, not another Yellow one!
Ah,,,,,,,I jest, Ha-Ha sure I do, you believe me,,,,,don't you. No really, just kidding, aahh congratulations on a great looking R and a well deserved win.

·
Premium Member
2,046 Posts
Hal it looks amazing. really a nice job. one day I might have to do something with Linda's.
Smitty: How are you?! Long time no see! Yeah, are "R" gets about three hundred miles a year on her,still looks new, I had the front end refreshed last year, front spoiler takes a beating and had a few chips on the front hood and front grill, Just taking it around the canal a few weeks ago have a nice chip on the spoiler already, oh, well, road rash is pretty hard to eliminate, Donny had his whole truck protected with clear 3m clear protectant. it'in it's own wrapper! :)
Say hello to the wife for us,Linda, take care my friend>> Hal :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts