Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Administrator
1,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

5 photos; no more, no less. NO collages. Modifications list if you prefer*Pictures must be of current state of car... only exception is winter tires. Parts currently for sale or waiting to be installed may not be included. If your wheels/retros/suspension/etc. are currently for sale, even if still on car, they cannot be listed in the mod list. Cars that are currently for sale may not be submitted. No "Future Modifications" either*

Remember, please post your entries and pictures in this thread.

So now through the 20th: Submission Entries. Please post your entries and pictures in this thread. (Submissions after 11:59PM on the 21st will not be included in the competition)

On the 23rd through end of the month: A poll will be added containing the entered submissions. A voting poll will be created so that all members get the chance to vote on their favourite. The person with the most votes at the end of the month will be the winner for the month!

·
DSTRSSR
499 Posts
My entry for April ROTM 2006 FPR 2 tone with chrome:

Parts from Simple Engineering include
1. Stiffening plate
2. Lower rad support
3. Air dam
4. Transmission Cooler
5. Main Fan

Parts from Joe include
1. Adjustable Panhard bar
2. LC32 Crossmember Kit
Tuned by Joe

Polished Supercharger
Magnaflow exhaust
OBX headers
LS9 Cam
Valve Springs
Oil pump
Lowered with sway bars and control arms

Ericmpd's hood and tailgate
Kaminari front fascia
Bernie's original nerf bars off his truck.
US mag plain Jane rims with Continental DWS06 tires
SSR sill plates
Floyd's red shifter knob

Attachments

·
Premium Member
9,201 Posts
I can't believe your truck hadn't been entered till now. You're making it tough on additional entries.

I think you should include an underhood shot - polished superchargers are too purty to keep secret.

·
BlueStreak
26,745 Posts
I can't believe your truck hadn't been entered till now. You're making it tough on additional entries.

I think you should include an underhood shot - polished superchargers are too purty to keep secret.
I agree. You could replace #2 or #4 (edit: picture changed) since they are so similar.

·
Registered
217 Posts

I have to agree with this. I would replace #4 since #2 looks cool with old barn in background.

·
Premium Member
4,051 Posts
My entry for April ROTM 2006 FPR 2 tone with chrome:

Parts from Simple Engineering include
1. Stiffening plate
2. Lower rad support
3. Air dam
4. Transmission Cooler
5. Main Fan

Parts from Joe include
1. Adjustable Panhard bar
2. LC32 Crossmember Kit
Tuned by Joe

Polished Supercharger
Magnaflow exhaust
OBX headers
LS9 Cam
Valve Springs
Oil pump
Lowered with sway bars and control arms

Ericmpd's hood and tailgate
Kaminari front fascia
Bernie's original nerf bars off his truck.
US mag plain Jane rims with Continental DWS06 tires
SSR sill plates
Floyd's red shifter knob
Is that one of Eric's hood? Love it.

·
DSTRSSR
499 Posts

I changed out a picture, but my supercharger doesn't look near as good as yours under the hood. I guess it looks okay though for a truck that has 80 thousand miles on it.

·
Premium Member
9,201 Posts
I changed out a picture, but my supercharger doesn't look near as good as yours under the hood. I guess it looks okay though for a truck that has 80 thousand miles on it.
I have a pretty high rag budget to keep the polished stuff looking good, and it cuts into my driving time.:)

I assume the brass t on the firewall goes to a boost gauge? I'd like to put one on mine, but fuel pressure was more critical, and I didn't want to give up the voltage gauge or the tire pressure gauge on the pod.

·
Premium Member
1,291 Posts
Question...Need Help...I was gone for 2 weeks arrived back in the States...4/27/19...I was going to vote on the ROTM contest..did we have more then one entry ? thanks...
vp

·
RedHotSSR
605 Posts
Hello Is there anybody out there?

We have one entry with photos and one without, it's May 7th and did not see the open voting on the April entries. Hello?:wink2:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts