Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
NEED HEADCOUNT AND PAYMENTS BY MAY 7th. Please keep track of your mileage from home directly to Deadwood. Sightseeing: with so many different places to visit I would suggest going in groups of no more than 20-25 so there is no traffic jams. if some of you folks that have been there before want to organize groups feel free to do it. Every day at 2-4-6 they shut down main Street for the shootout in downtown Deadwood. At 7:15 they have the capture. Wednesday night there is a free concert downtown, the Garage Boys is a rock band that will be performing. The tour of the mechanic shop after the train ride is limited to 50 people. Right now I have 46. Car show will be Thursday night from 5:30 till 8:00 at the Lodge. Feel free to bring your extra parts you have to sell. If anyone has any other information they can post it here. Just remember I need head count and payment by May 7th. Still have a few seats left on the bus tour for 9:00 Monday morning. Robert

·
SSR Pit Crew
13,177 Posts
Got it. See you there. Haven't heard anything lately from @Dicktator, Chuckster or @Light Show, the other owners that are coming from Florida.
We are planning to go to the meet and greet and train ride but haven't sent the money yet. It is depending on my health issues that are continuing to improve. We are planning to be there and will send the money by May 7 if everything is OK.

Dicktator/Kathy

·
Premium Member
6,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
We are planning to go to the meet and greet and train ride but haven't sent the money yet. It is depending on my health issues that are continuing to improve. We are planning to be there and will send the money by May 7 if everything is OK.

Dicktator/Kathy
Take all the time you need.

·
Crazy Horse
672 Posts
NEED HEADCOUNT AND PAYMENTS BY MAY 7th. Please keep track of your mileage from home directly to Deadwood. Sightseeing: with so many different places to visit I would suggest going in groups of no more than 20-25 so there is no traffic jams. if some of you folks that have been there before want to organize groups feel free to do it. Every day at 2-4-6 they shut down main Street for the shootout in downtown Deadwood. At 7:15 they have the capture. Wednesday night there is a free concert downtown, the Garage Boys is a rock band that will be performing. The tour of the mechanic shop after the train ride is limited to 50 people. Right now I have 46. Car show will be Thursday night from 5:30 till 8:00 at the Lodge. Feel free to bring your extra parts you have to sell. If anyone has any other information they can post it here. Just remember I need head count and payment by May 7th. Still have a few seats left on the bus tour for 9:00 Monday morning. Robert
I'll be sending the money very soon.....! Thanks, Robert!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts