Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sunday, April 9.... Tentative schedule:11am: Lunch at China Star buffet in Lewisville. They have a large parking lot and plenty of room to show off your rc toys. Then on to the" Rockin' at Parker Square "Car Show in Flower Mound just a few miles from the restaurant. Registration starts at 1pm. When I called, they said to come early as there will be lots of participants. For more info go to www.carsroadshow.com. If there is enough interest I will try to reserve the party room for lunch. THERE WILL BE DOOR PRIZES so make plans to attend. :seeya :ssr :ssr :ssr :ssr :seeya This is a TENTATIVE timeline. Any input??

·
Machell
20,829 Posts
This sound awesome I for sure will be there!!!! Lets get enough together to book the big room, Do we need to bring prizes? :)

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mr. Bob and I will bring the prizes, but bring your credit card because there are some nice shops where they are having the car show. We'll do some heavy duty shopping!!:D :party

·
OP
8,226 Posts
try

will try and make this one. Will there be an SSR ride associated with this meet?

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nope, I guess coming from Austin will be your Ride! :jester Looking forward to seeing you. :seeya Maybe some of you all from the Austin area can get together and cruise on up here!!

·
Premium Member
2,177 Posts
We could cruise from Flower Mound through the Gaylord TEXAN and then to downtown Grapevine which is only a few miles away.

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That's a great idea. Mr.Bob and I were out at the Gaylord a few months ago. The car show is over at 5pm or after the awards, so those of us who want to could take this little cruise afterward. Anybody interested?? If so, Bob and I can make the drive beforehand and figure out the best way to go.:ssr :ssr

·
Premium Member
1,890 Posts
April meet

Would have liked to make it BUT will be like Nancy 24 ( TMS) but please don't start rummers now. Ha Ha Ha :seeya Kay

·
Premium Member
2,668 Posts
Kay, were you in the infield for the november race?? Someone stopped by our camp where my silver 04 was parked and talked to me, but don't know who it was?

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sunday Bob and I drove a nice cruise route to Grapevine. We will end up at Willhoites in Grapevine (www.willhoites.com) for drinks and/or dinner. The cruise is around ten miles and Bob will have maps later. :seeya

·
Premium Member
2,177 Posts
Sounds great. Parking is located across the street. Sometime in May my friends are opening a restaurant called "Tolbert's "across the street from Willhoites. His partner is the daughter of Frank X. Tolbert –Original Terlingua Chili Cook-Off and Dallas newspaper writer. He has invited our SSR group to stop by for a bowl of red.

·
Premium Member
1,890 Posts
Nancy24 said:
Kay, were you in the infield for the november race?? Someone stopped by our camp where my silver 04 was parked and talked to me, but don't know who it was?

Sorry, It was not me. I have a reserved spot in the V.I.P. Work horse section . My spot is # 166 on the South end ,in the middle next to 114 , Either the red or pacific blue will be there . :seeya Kay

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
Need to get a head count for April Get together, so I can reserve party room. Maps and directions will be posted soon.
April 9 th 11am

1 - 20 of 68 Posts