Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm selling my SSR , 6.0L and automatic, most of the issues has been fixed, only 2 things left. It will do the no starting, but comes on again when knocking on fusebox, and second fuel tank gage need change, new one come with SSR. Going home thursday so act fats, sits in Palm Harbor Fl, asking 20.000 cash

·
Registered
37 Posts
I'm selling my SSR , 6.0L and automatic, most of the issues has been fixed, only 2 things left. It will do the no starting, but comes on again when knocking on fusebox, and second fuel tank gage need change, new one come with SSR. Going home thursday so act fats, sits in Palm Harbor Fl, asking 20.000 cash
Mike what does your odometer read?

·
Registered
939 Posts
Sounds like the wire broken in fuse box and stepper motors depending on condition of truck paint, interior, wheel road rash,etc. a real nice low price for a rare color 05. Somebody will be getting a deal on this one if everything checks out.

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
on the fuel gauge does it read sometimes then just go to empty? Does the Driver information show the range still for the fuel in the tank? If the gauge is dropping to empty and then the check engine light comes on it maybe the sending unit. My 05 did this on the trip home with it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts