Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
MY05SSR
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know if any Aqua Blur Die cast models were made, but I'm asking anyway. If so, I would like to purchase one

·
Registered
271 Posts
I found a UV die cast for sale by pure chance at a tractor museum when I went to Branson. Maybe if you go to Branson, you'll find one! 😜

·
MY05SSR
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I bought a UV model for my sister at swap meet at Warner Robins but my R is a blur. I'll be at Branson but that's a little less then a year sway, I'll forget by then

·
Premium Member
1,833 Posts

·
Ex SoCal Nut
9,770 Posts
Ok, I have searched the market for die casts. IF THERE IS an Aqua Blur out there..... Be Aware, It May Be a FAKE ! Don't pay big $ for IT. None made, to the best of my knowledge by the major mfg of die cast. It may be a re-pop or re-paint knock off made to look like an Original.

·
Premium Member
9,196 Posts
Ive been here for 15 years, and have never seen an Aqua Blur, Pac Blue or any of the two tones in that time. Spent a lot of time on EBay searching for anything I didn't already have.

I do have one two-tone. It is a fluorescent purple and lime green Incredible Hulk truck. Quite hideous, but very rare.>:)

·
Registered
217 Posts
I have one

It is a Maisto scale 1/18 2000 model. This one has a trailer hitch that comes with a trailer and hauls a blue and white Viper for the same scale.

It is out of the box, and while in Afghanistan my grand daughter played with it so the SSR has a right front broke wheel. My wife tried to fix before my return but not so good a job. Anyways, i wasn't too upset and now it dont matter since my wife has passed.

Okay so I am bringing it to Branson as i am attempting to peel back my stock. By the way, i have in the box never open a blue radio control blue SSR.

Aqua Blur or Pac Blue have no idea what's difference cause i have a red so I am somewhat colorblind

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
About this Discussion
11 Replies
10 Participants
Garris1
Chevy SSR Forum
Chevy SSR Forum - where SSR fans discuss modifications, wheel & tire tech, performance and so much more!
Full Forum Listing