Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ask because every car that I see on GM buypower has one or the other. Its odd the loaded cars all have the chrome package OR the chrome wheels but not both which makes no sense to me.

·
Premium Member
2006 Aqua Blur 22578
1,436 Posts
Chrome Wheels/Chrome Package

srx said:
I ask because every car that I see on GM buypower has one or the other. Its odd the loaded cars all have the chrome package OR the chrome wheels but not both which makes no sense to me.
My '06 had the chrome package, but not chrome wheels on the lot. I couldn't for the life of me figure why they would order that way...looks like they weren't the only ones. Anyway...the dealer switched wheels with a satin SSR with chrome wheels as part of the deal I made. The chrome wheels and chrome package really looks nice together.

·
Premium Member
9,316 Posts
I ordered with the satin wheels - didn't want to pay the extra to park the wheels for the life of the truck.

I suspect a lot of dealers have ordered with satin wheels for the same reason. The price difference between satin and chrome will cover most of the cost of aftermarket wheels.

Ray

·
Registered
434 Posts
Flassh

I would sure like to see your ride with custom deep dish steel wheels with Red powder coating.

Be sure and post photos when you have them made up.

Driving a Hot Rod
Skip

·
Premium Member
9,316 Posts
The wheels are on the 03 now. I'll likely return the 03 to stock, and use the rotors and wheels on the 06.

Ray

1 - 6 of 6 Posts