Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I stumbled across this SSR site and think it's great but are there any other sites devoted to the SSR? I tried a Google search but couldn't find any other sites active at this time. Just wondered.

·
Registered
112 Posts
DavePD said:
I ordered shirts from this guy at chevyssrforum.com on 8/5/03 paid for them via paypal and still haven't recieved them and he doesn't reply to my emails. I'm about ready to do a road trip to his home town and take it out of his hide! :banghead :jester BUYER BEWARE!

·
Registered
705 Posts
out of all the links that were mentioned above, only three were related the the car SSR. And those three are not as active as this site. The get messages but they get them every few days. This site is by far is the most active and the only comprehensive one on SSR.

D

·
0 Posts
redssrloaded: out of all the links that were mentioned above, only three were related the the car SSR. And those three are not as active as this site. The get messages but they get them every few days. This site is by far is the most active and the only comprehensive one on SSR.
I am sorry, I guess I missed the part in his post where RedTn.SSR asked for a review of the sites as well. I thought the request was just for
any other sites
Dave

·
Registered
705 Posts
Hey Dave PD some of those links aren't even related to Chevy SSR. Take it easy man.

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
the first one!

The first site was ssrrs.com but they faded away to acarplace.com. THat site was real active and informative in the end. SSRfanatic rules right now, but I won't be surprised to see some healthy competition!:D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts