Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought I had sold all my parts after I sold my SSR but just found these in the garage. I did not label them but I am thinking they are for behind the seats? I would have removed them when I installed an aftermarket wind breaker on my R. If so are they worth anything to anyone? Tanks

·
Administrator
PEDIGREE SSR
8,598 Posts
Yes that is what you have indeed. Not sure they are in any demand unless someone lost theirs when they took them off and now wanted to put them back on if they have decided to remove their Wind Breaker and will need them.

·
Premium Member
2,894 Posts
I see you had an 04 - it might be useful to know if these have the relief cuts to allow for a factory style windbreak.
I had to change mine when I installed a factory style windbreak because my 04 seat bumpers were not cut to allow room for the the windbreak bracket. Possibly if somebody does not wish to modify theirs and they are installing a factory style windbreak these might be useful it they have the relief cuts.

·
Premium Member
178 Posts
Cali201 i would be interested in these if they have not been modified i had to modify mine to install factory windbreak , i would like to have an extra set . How much $$$

1 - 5 of 5 Posts