• Bought mine used

Votes: 4 4.4%
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
West Coast Pit Crew
10,185 Posts
hotrodgirl said:
Bought NEW!
I'am original and bought her ("RED") new ;)

·
Premium Member
19,896 Posts
bought her new yahoooo sling shot yellow (the standard the others are shooting for) :thumbs

·
Premium Member
17,317 Posts
I bought mine new even thought it had 4 1/2 miles on it. they never did tell me who was out cruizin around in it. Very suspicious.

·
Thank You To Our Troops
19,853 Posts
We were down in Panama City Beach on vacation for the winter. We pulled into Tommy Thomas Chevrolet and saw the great year end clearance sale and I decided thats what I wanted for Christmas. So I got it brand spanking new from Santa (aka my husband)!!!!!!!!!! But I often wondered why a SSR was on year end clearance. Does anyone have an answer for that?

·
Registered
254 Posts
I bought mine new,

but it had 74 miles on it. I HAD to have a slingshot yellow, so they had it brought in from another town and that's where the miles came from. That's OK since I got the most popular color out there. :angel

·
Premium Member
1,317 Posts
Ordered NEW

:) :) :) :)

I sat down at the Dealers on July 15, 2003 and ordered exactly what I wanted. Dealer had #8 allocatiion in the country.

Had .7 miles when it was delivered.

·
Registered
413 Posts
was standing there when they backed it off the carrier and drove it into dealership

·
Enjoying life as it comes
5,208 Posts
Picked mine up form the CVO Center

THEN TOOK IT TO THE DEALER TO DO THE PAPERWORK.

They only had it for about an hour to clean it up and have me sign the acceptance paper.

·
Registered
4,175 Posts
1st new personal ride in 15 years.....

New.............:ssr

50th Birthday Present....17 months early...:lol

RickSSR :cool

·
Registered
159 Posts
Bought in Sept. 14, 2004

Special ordered it through my local dealer. They cleaned it up, and I paid cash for it, and drove it home. Had been looking, and researching this truck since I saw the concept, knew then that I wanted it. I have the title, and I'm keeping it. :) :flag

·
Registered
255 Posts
1st to Title Car, but bought as used from Chevy

Bought 04 as used from a Chevy dealer but it was never Titled, so I'm listed as the original owner. I'm not sure where the car really came from as the dealer said he bought from a GM auction. It's a Certified GM used car but never sold before.

I was able to get extended warranty - multi-risk insurance - only available for new cars from my car insurance company even though it has mileage on it, because it was never Titled so we're listed as the original owners.

·
Registered
78 Posts
watched it unloaded from the truck, first one in So Cal, I was on the waiting list for years not #1 but all others dropped off. I got the call, ordered over the phone never saw a brochure or anything. We all waited on this forum, finally arrived Nov 03 too cool. :ssr This time I got the #1 spot for the C6 Z06 thanks to this forum, I started the waiting list just on the rumors of the 427 comming back. My order went in last week, I can't wait, taking museum delivery probally mid Oct. driving up to NJ to see kids, thru Ohio to see relatives then as far West untill we hit water. Coast to coast, that should loosen up the 427 ROAD TRIP look for the Red killer Vett comming thru your city soon.
Ted :seeya

1 - 20 of 26 Posts