Chevy SSR Forum banner
21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Ex SoCal Nut
10,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Thanks for the update ,See Sunday . .Kay & Tressa ::yellow: :smile2:

Thanks, Kay & Tressa..... Maybe next time we come out West to Yuma ...???
Just "order up, Nice Top Down Weather"..... We're "spoilt' 'bout that round here"..... Ya'll Always bring an Appetite with ya.... We aim 'ta Please....

·
RED SLED
442 Posts
Minus one Red SSR

:cheer: :party :cheer:

:deal: Bum Deal ! Our Original Venue has Closed Down without Notice !!!
With help from 3Yello, we have secured a room just down the road a short distance. They are known for Hosting Car Clubs as well as us Fanatics. They do have a great menu, too...

:director: We're back again this year for Brunch. Dec 31, 2017 at 11:00AM. Meet us in Surprise at the LOU'S TIVOLI GARDENS .... 12535 W Bell Road
Surprize, AZ 85375

Let's get together for the "Last Time This Year"..... We'll Ring Out the Old !
Maybe even , coax in, the New.... Love to see You there....

Bring an Appetite ! Food is Delicious and you shouldn't leave... Hungry ! They've got it Covered ! ... Us... Food...Drink... !!!

They have agreed to reserve tables for us as a "Group", so please Holler at me in this Post if you can join us. I will keep them appraised of the size of our group so we can be together. Just tell them you are there for the group "SSR" and they'll direct you to our banquet room...

Here are Links.......
Lou's Tivoli Gardens - Italian Restaurant in Surprise

https://www.facebook.com/Loustivoligardens/photos/pcb.1460027800745692/1460027694079036/?type=3&theater

Happy New Year to All !
I have to work tomorrow (showing real estate) so I’ll be absent.

Maybe next time,

Happy New Year to all of You!

Stew

Reactions: yellow bear

·
Premium Member
513 Posts
Picture of the New Year’s Eve day brunch

Some pictures from today’s brunch.

Attachments

·
Ex SoCal Nut
10,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
Thanks for the pics, Shawn. Great weather out, good grub, and fantastic company for brunch ! Can't think of a better way to usher out the old year !

·
Premium Member
1,890 Posts
Sunday Brunch

Tressa and Kay had a wonderful time , GREAT FOOD WITH SOME WONDERFUL PEOPLE .Hope everyone has a HAPPY NEW YEAR . Kay & Tressa :smile2:

21 - 33 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.