Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, my name is Mike my wife Debbie and I live in Queen Creek Arizona, we bought a 2004 red SSR and are excited to Cruze.

·
Ret. Air Force
3,646 Posts
Hello all, my name is Mike my wife Debbie and I live in Queen Creek Arizona, we bought a 2004 red SSR and are excited to Cruze.
Hello Mike and Debbie,

Congrats on your purchase and welcome to the family from Middle Georgia!
You have a very popular Mike and Debbie living in Phoenix, the sooner you get to know him and his company "Simple Engineering", the better off your SSR will be!! :grin2: CLICK THIS LINK

Hope you can make it to Branson MO this year for the 2019 International SSR Rally CLICK THIS LINK

·
Premium Member
528 Posts
Welcome Mike and Debbie, From Friendswood, Texas. Look into the International Rally in Branson, Mo. this October, there are over 200 already signed up to attend and it should be a great get together. Hope too see You there.

·
Premium Member
2,379 Posts
A Huge Buckeye Welcome! You are going to Love being a part of the Fanatic Family! Enjoy that PermaGrin!!!

·
Premium Member
3,366 Posts
Mike and Debbie, Welcome from Forney Texas!!! You will discover that you have found the BEST FORUM ever!----Consider going to "Tools" in the red banner, click on "User CP" go to "Your Profile" then click "Edit Your Details". Then, whenever you "post" something, it will show in the left column under your name, like the rest of us, and we will know where you are and what you drive. Then if you have a problem, someone close by might be able to help out.

nd, if you decide on a "Lifetime or Premium" Membership, you will get more benefits and no ads!? and show appreciation for tips and help. Click "Get Premium" under the Red Banner, read and compare the Advantages!!

Nick & Kathy

·
Premium Member
25,555 Posts
Welcome from Canada! :cheers

Congrats on your new SSR :ssr :thumbs

enjoy the permagrin!

:black:
:purple:
Krazy Ed

·
ONE OWNER !!!!
37,007 Posts
Welcome From Western Pa !!!!!!!! :00000732:

·
The Susan Lucci of ROTM
1,255 Posts
Hellooooo from way over in Cincinnati! You may want suntan lotion on your teeth from all the grinning you'll be doing driving with the top down! Hope to meet you in Branson in October....

·
Daily Driver
8,776 Posts
Welcome, just brimming with pride and anticipation eh? A common symptom with new owners, but just wait, it gets even better as the permagrin sets in. :thumbs

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
About this Discussion
18 Replies
19 Participants
Light Show
Chevy SSR Forum
Chevy SSR Forum - where SSR fans discuss modifications, wheel & tire tech, performance and so much more!
Full Forum Listing