Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We have a group of SSR's that have been getting together for the past month or so and it has been a lot of fun for all of us. We are looking for more SSR's to join us. So come on and join us for the Tortilla Flat run on October 22. This is going to be a great run!! Looking for all Arizonians for this run as the weather is allowing our tops down.
IMO
There is no better feeling than feeling the wind and looking out your windshield or the rear view mirror and seeing a group of SSr's in different colors joining you.

Paul & Doris .............. and our new friends :seeya

·
Supporting SSR Hobbyist
10,190 Posts
We'll have ot miss this one

Paul & Doris,

We would love to come and play, but we have a wedding to attend on the 22nd. I know that you'll have a great time. I've been down that patch of pavement and it is a blast.

Have an iced tea at Tortilla Flats for us.

Enjoy the ride,

Mike & Debbie

·
Supporting SSR Hobbyist
10,190 Posts
Visiting the new baby

fourhounds said:
I say we all go to the wedding :rolleyes: When do we get to see Crystal?
The 29th at Pavillions.

Be there or be square........

Gotta go,

Will sign in again on Monday nite when I get back from Mexico.

Have a great weekend,

Mike & Debbie

·
Premium Member
2,320 Posts
Pavillions

29th sounds great for parking at the pavillions
I understand we need to get there early for a good row of spots. I'll try for 3 or 4PM
Hope to see you all there.

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
fourhounds said:
We have a group of SSR's that have been getting together for the past month or so and it has been a lot of fun for all of us. We are looking for more SSR's to join us. So come on and join us for the Tortilla Flat run on October 22. This is going to be a great run!! Looking for all Arizonians for this run as the weather is allowing our tops down.
IMO
There is no better feeling than feeling the wind and looking out your windshield or the rear view mirror and seeing a group of SSr's in different colors joining you.

Paul & Doris .............. and our new friends :seeya
:ssr

1 - 8 of 8 Posts