Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks Dick, Gary and Mike for all the info and tracking down parts for me. The forum is unbelievable along with the individuals associate. Ever in Vegas make sure you contact. Me.
John Jersey
702-236-9910

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
Having been here going on 12 years, I can honestly say you are very correct!!!

The caliber of people here is flat-out amazing. You've seen it in only a month or so...just imagine how helpful the people on this site have been for the last decade!!!

Although I love my truck, it wouldn't be the same without this site and the people involved.

I tie my SSR experience closely to my experience with the people on this forum...alot of old-timers like me on this site probably feel the same.

·
BLU SSR
1,004 Posts
Not an oldtimer but I agree that this is the most helpful site and best group of owners I have had the good fortune to come across. The knowledge of the owners that have come before me are a welcome security blanket to any future problems I may have , and make driving a lot more enjoyable and stress free.:grin2::blur:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
4 Participants
Firetruck
Chevy SSR Forum
Chevy SSR Forum - where SSR fans discuss modifications, wheel & tire tech, performance and so much more!
Full Forum Listing