Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. We were in Palm Springs right after Christmas and my brother was following me to the golf course and caught this pic.
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
322 Posts
Serenity!

Serenity! I think that describes it! What a great shot! :)

Almost waitin for some skittles to come down!!! Perfect !!!
 

·
Growing Older but Not Up
Joined
·
1,350 Posts
Ad campaign

Chevy out to use that shot in a marketing campaign, awesome :cool
 

·
Resident Rocket Scientist
Joined
·
11,997 Posts
Axiom said:
Serenity! I think that describes it! What a great shot! :)

Almost waitin for some skittles to come down!!! Perfect !!!
Are you sure it isn't spelled SSRNITY??? Can hardly wait for the DMV to call and tell me they're in. :thumbs
 

·
SSR Pit Crew
Joined
·
1,742 Posts
Hey lloger!

It's God telling you "Nice Job!" on your home-made additions............
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,130 Posts
Rainbow Photo

GREAT PHOTO-SUPER VEHICLE-BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY "ONLY IN AMERICA"==IS THIS A GREAT COUNTRY OR WHAT!!!! :flag :flag :flag :flag
 

·
SSR Pit Crew
Joined
·
1,742 Posts
lloger said:
This is my pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. We were in Palm Springs right after Christmas and my brother was following me to the golf course and caught this pic.

Hey lloger,

If you could send me the highest definition of that picture, I will try to remove a lot of the "trash" on the left side of the picture and send it back to you as a screen saver or background picture. It's too good of a shot to let it go by the wayside!

[email protected]
 

·
Administrator
PEDIGREE SSR
Joined
·
8,663 Posts
Great Photo!

Buffy said:
Hey lloger,

If you could send me the highest definition of that picture, I will try to remove a lot of the "trash" on the left side of the picture and send it back to you as a screen saver or background picture. It's too good of a shot to let it go by the wayside!
Also John or I might be able to remove some of the water droplets that were on the camera lens when that photo was taken.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Water drops

Those water drops were on the windshield of my brothers car. I posted that pic straight from the e-mail when my brother sent it to me. After I posted it I went into photoshop and took out the water drops, cropped it, adjusted the contrast and brightness and printed out an 8" X 10". Turned out pretty good, but I'm sure you are better on Photoshop than I am. If you would like I will e-mail you a copy also.
 

·
Machell
Joined
·
20,829 Posts
I think that picture is a great candidate for the SSR Calendar contest. Maybe for April, April showers bring May flowers. :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
590 Posts
Garage is in the back

rick418cars said:
Pretty small front yard, don't ya think!
Yes , but you should see the size of the garage in the back yard !
 
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Top