Chevy SSR Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One of the creators of the Atlanta Motoring Festival, October 2, asked if we would put our cars in the show, limited to 200 total cars. Anyone who is interested let me know and I will forward the information. Please put SSR fanatic to identify you as such so we can park near each other. Cost is $30 or 35 at the gate.
**** YinzerYella

·
Registered
'05 Aqua Blur 6-spd
742 Posts
I'm interested, but don't know if we can attend yet. I'd be interested in information about the festival.

Maybe we could do a three-day "Maggie Valley"-like event. The Chocolate/Covered Bridges Rally in PA has been postponed.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm interested, but don't know if we can attend yet. I'd be interested in information about the festival.

Maybe we could do a three-day "Maggie Valley"-like event. The Chocolate/Covered Bridges Rally in PA has been postponed.
I’m just trying to get SSR’s together for just this show. I’m in the area and know the organizers so I wanted to see the interest. I don’t mind doing a drive the day before but that’s about all the time I have

·
Super Road Rocket Pilot
6,556 Posts
I'd be interested in information about the festival.

For more information visit this link - Roswell Motoring Festival
Event is actually located in Roewell, about a half hour north of Atlanta. They mix Atlanta and Roswell Motoring Festival in the event names, a little confusing.
FYI, according to the website, it looks like about 120 vehicles have already been pre registered. 150 is a goal with a limit of 200 due to the venue.
If interested I would not register on the website, work it through the OP, GatorMick so everyone is grouped together.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
For more information visit this link - Roswell Motoring Festival
Event is actually located in Roewell, about a half hour north of Atlanta. They mix Atlanta and Roswell Motoring Festival in the event names, a little confusing.
FYI, according to the website, it looks like about 120 vehicles have already been pre registered. 150 is a goal with a limit of 200 due to the venue.
If interested I would not register on the website, work it through the OP, GatorMick so everyone is grouped together.
I’m in communication with the organizers and will get everyone together at the event.

·
Registered
'05 Aqua Blur 6-spd
742 Posts
@GatorMick , has there been much interest expressed? Looks like there's only 70 slots left available (and that's with for months to go) and I dunno if there are many who would commit before the slots are gone. :unsure:

Maybe the "Maggie Valley"-like event would be limited to identifying a hotel that the out-of-town SSRs could stay and gather Friday evening. Given that the festival is over at 2:00 PM, I would guess the out-of-towners would leave in the early afternoon.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
@GatorMick , has there been much interest expressed? Looks like there's only 70 slots left available (and that's with for months to go) and I dunno if there are many who would commit before the slots are gone. :unsure:

Maybe the "Maggie Valley"-like event would be limited to identifying a hotel that the out-of-town SSRs could stay and gather Friday evening. Given that the festival is over at 2:00 PM, I would guess the out-of-towners would leave in the early afternoon.
I was really only expecting people close to be interested. I’m not prepared to do a Maggie Valley level SSR event. As I said, I know one of the organizers and he asked me to send out the word about his event.
if anyone is interested, just make sure you put an extra note that you are with the SSR group.

·
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS
2,022 Posts
I'm in!

·
Registered
2004 Chevy SSR
1 Posts
One of the creators of the Atlanta Motoring Festival, October 2, asked if we would put our cars in the show, limited to 200 total cars. Anyone who is interested let me know and I will forward the information. Please put SSR fanatic to identify you as such so we can park near each other. Cost is $30 or 35 at the gate.
**** YinzerYella
Interested

1 - 10 of 10 Posts