Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Help me Help Kinky Friedman get elected for Texas Governor in 2006. It's fast, easy, and free!!!! I think it's about time we have someone like him in the Governors Mansion.

Please click the following link, and take the Lone Star Pledge...

Elect Kinky Friedman for Governor!!

Thanks in Advance for your Support!!!

Ron

·
Premium Member
17,317 Posts
Oh yeah,, right,.. sure, I am going to go right out there and do that for Kinky Friedman... LOL NOT :banghead

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
wildcat66 said:
Remember this is a SSR FANATIC Site!!!! Now back to our trucks!! :party

Oh I'm sorry....

I didn't realise that you couldn't have an off topic conversation here. Please forgive me. I can't believe this.. You know that some people have a life outside of their cars, but I guess we aren't free to discuss it here though, and that's just too bad....

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
DavidN said:
GO Kinky...can't be any worse than what we have now ...

That's cool man!!!

I'm working on something a little similar for the SSR! :cheers :thumbs

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
RonC said:
Oh I'm sorry....

I didn't realise that you couldn't have an off topic conversation here. Please forgive me. I can't believe this.. You know that some people have a life outside of their cars, but I guess we aren't free to discuss it here though, and that's just too bad....
Your only sin was in not posting to the off topic forum. Otherwise knock your self out. :D

·
Premium Member
17,317 Posts
RonC said:
Why the heck not?
okay i thought about it some more..and... and,... nope aint gonna happen, now where did i park my car.... :banghead

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
beer100 said:
Your only sin was in not posting to the off topic forum. Otherwise knock your self out. :D

Oh ok.

I thought it was more appropriate to post it here in the Southwest section since it only applied to those folks in Texas. I seen that it was for: Clubs, Events & Regional Discussion. I thought it fell under the Regional Discussion category..

My Bad.

Ron

·
Registered
254 Posts
Hey, you gotta love Kinky

Anybody that mows his lawn and finds three cars has GOT to be from Texas. Hmm, I wonder if one of those cars is an SSR? :glol

·
Premium Member
17,317 Posts
RonC said:
Oh ok.

I thought it was more appropriate to post it here in the Southwest section since it only applied to those folks in Texas. I seen that it was for: Clubs, Events & Regional Discussion. I thought it fell under the Regional Discussion category..

My Bad.

Ron

Well ordinarily it would apply to texas folks, but since kinky friedman is a freak :jester .. this might be better slated for the circus forum. :glol :glol

·
Registered
124 Posts
I came from Abilene so I guess I can comment. I think there is a place for politics but this aint the place. I can read the paper and listen to talk shows or whatever I choose. There is no end to where this type of threads can go. I hate to see our great site cluttered with politics or fund raisers that have nothing to do with cars. Oh yea I dont know anything about this Kinky but the nickname tells me alot.

·
SSR Owners Group
3,753 Posts
wildcat66 said:
Kinky is as Kinky does!!! :rolleyes:
:glol

FuNNy StuFF... :flag

Does he tow his trailer with the Prowl?

Kinky Quote: “If elected, I would ask Willie Nelson to be the head of the Texas Rangers and Energy Czar and Laura Bush to take charge of the Texas Peace Corps to improve education in the state."

Willie as a Ranger - Pot will be legal in Texas: :lurk

Attachments

·
Premium Member
17,317 Posts
ok, I get it now.. its like a light bulb has gone off in my head. WOW

Vote Kinky, and get a cartoon character for governor. HMMM

nahhh I see enough cartoons when I visit my nieces and nephews. :yawn

1 - 20 of 47 Posts