Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
BAD BOW TIE
11,068 Posts
Thanks for posting. Took me all day of reading the books, new batteries in camera, and getting them into my computer and then E-mailing them to you. Couldn't figure out how to post them myself. I am a little further down the progress road thanks to friends but not all the way there yet. I guess you can teach an old dog new tricks. Ha! Ha!

Reactions: shakatak

·
BAD BOW TIE
11,068 Posts
Auggie where did you get your hood
It was on the truck when we bought it. Someone said Eric at MPD-1 makes them. He is on the internet site and also on this site. We love it. Has a cowel induction by the windshield and an opening in the front for air and you get rid of the Chevrolet chrome hood ornament that seems to break off anyway. Check MPD-1 out.

·
Georgia SSRers
1,008 Posts
roller

Thanks for posting. Took me all day of reading the books, new batteries in camera, and getting them into my computer and then E-mailing them to you. Couldn't figure out how to post them myself. I am a little further down the progress road thanks to friends but not all the way there yet. I guess you can teach an old dog new tricks. Ha! Ha!
MR. DOGGIE, Is your license plate an actual religious statement or just a "saying" ?
Would like to see a full picture to see the hood and any other improvements.

And as for an "old dog", This one learns NEW TRICKS every day !!

·
BAD BOW TIE
11,068 Posts
MR. DOGGIE, Is your license plate an actual religious statement or just a "saying" ?
Would like to see a full picture to see the hood and any other improvements.

And as for an "old dog", This one learns NEW TRICKS every day !!
Long story short. We are in a Motorcycle Ministry and whenever we are around some groups they call us the GOD SQUAD and we thought that was pretty cool. So our other vehicles have GOD SQD 1 and 2. Wanted something to go along with that theme and bring in the hot rod of the SSR so came up with Holy Roller but letters limit it to HOLYRLR. There you have it. The rest of the story.

Will take some decent pictures some day with beautiful back ground not a cluttered old garage. Was in a hurry yesterday to get it done.

Reactions: shakatak
1 - 6 of 6 Posts