Chevy SSR Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Premium Member
2006 Pacific Blue 6 speed Custom
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We only have 23 days and counting to get your registration and event forms in! Not only do we need the funds but we have to know how much of everything we need to order and reasonably expect stuff to arrive in time for the Rally. How many seats to reserve for the Riverboat Dinner cruise, how much food? How many tickets to purchase for the other events as well. The list of things that need to be ordered and purchased goes on and on!

Waiting till the last minute doesn't help us to put this Rally on and can only create doubt to the next person who may be willing to organize the 2023 International because it sounds like we are begging. We are not but we want to have the best Rally possible and we need your help!
WE ORGANIZE THESE EVENTS FOR YOU! Not for our own enjoyment! :unsure:

I realize many of you are relatively new and this may be your first Rally so I'm trying to explain the reasons we need those forms and payments asap.

For those of you who only have to set their GPS's for Cincinnati in September, the Ohio Chapter Team and myself sincerely THANK YOU! 馃グ
Larry

Premium Member
2006 Pacific Blue 6 speed Custom
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
THANK YOU! 馃榿

Registered
2004 UV
All you guys out there planning on going lets get on the ball and get your forms and money sent in so the guys organizing this rally can get the deposits in for the events.... there are deposits that need to be made and commitments for how many people are coming to each event to make sure the reservations are made HUAW and the rest of the OHIO gang shouldn't have to make these deposits out of their own pocket. This is something that has to be done for each rally and if it starts to become a hassle for people to commit and get their money in guess what no one is going to go out and try and organize a rally or get together.
Long story short if your planning on coming get your money and forms in if they don't get a big enough commitment guess what no dinner cruise, no speedway, and no banquet NO RALLY>>>>>>

Daily Driver
Nah, just because these committee people laid out a lot of cash and time to put this together doesn't mean you can't wait till the last minute. Yeah, make 'em sweat, make 'em worry, make their lives a living hell with a spouse in the background grousing , "I told you so, I told you not to get involved, I told you you'd lose our savings... and take out the garbage".
Make 'em earn that spot at the head table. Bwahahahahaha.

One of the SoCal Nuts
ROTM 1/2016 - 2006 PacBlues 376 & 29
Nah, just because these committee people laid out a lot of cash and time to put this together doesn't mean you can't wait till the last minute. Yeah, make 'em sweat, make 'em worry, make their lives a living hell with a spouse in the background grousing , "I told you so, I told you not to get involved, I told you you'd lose our savings... and take out the garbage".
Make 'em earn that spot at the head table. Bwahahahahaha.
Point made I hope!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts