Chevy SSR Forum banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Spirited driver!
871 Posts
C'mon guys, we had a couple enter last month after the deadline so don't be afraid to enter until you see them post the poll.

You don't want me going around saying that whooped up on everyone so bad that nobody but Sillypuddy was willing to even enter. >:)

·
Registered
271 Posts
C'mon guys, we had a couple enter last month after the deadline so don't be afraid to enter until you see them post the poll.
*I'm only doing this because you said it was okay and my birthday is on Wednesday.*

My McMuffin is a 2004 with 21,900 miles,
It is bone stock with no upgrades to my knowledge, and no intention of major modifications.

It has every factory option available at the time, including the center gauge cluster and carpeted bed trunk.
...Except one. It doesn't have a front license plate bracket...
Born in the brisk depths of January Winter in 2004, my McMuffin is truck number 4242 and rolled off the line as UV number 153 of 1300.
We've already been through a lot together.

Given this is my 'first car', I've been told I'm the youngest Fanatic truck owner on the site...

We have two views of the McMuffin, one of the nose, myself with my truck, and my custom Ohio 2004 style skate plate.

Attachments

·
RedHotSSR
605 Posts
Conflicted

OK We got two now, ONE Yellow / Gold and ONE Purple. Oh MY!!! those are MY L.S.U. Fighting Tigers, of Louisiana State University colors. I vote to make them Co Winners this month.:wink2: Gooooooooooooooooooo Tigers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
BlueStreak
26,586 Posts
OK We got two now, ONE Yellow / Gold and ONE Purple. Oh MY!!! those are MY L.S.U. Fighting Tigers, of Louisiana State University colors. I vote to make them Co Winners this month.:wink2: Gooooooooooooooooooo Tigers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have not seen a tie yet, but it could happen!

·
Premium Member
503 Posts
I with you on this idea. It could start a trend.>:) Another thing to consider "Every R' out there is a ROTM"!!!!

·
Ret. Air Force
3,646 Posts
(said in a laughing, playful manner)

Oh man!!!...

...I thought it was only my X-Gen Children and their Millennial Kids that insist that "Everybody should get a trophy!!"

@Redracr @RedHotSSR Act Your Age!! LOL

:laugh: :glol :laugh: :glol :laugh:

·
Registered
100 Posts
Hey Admin,

For the last few months, previous entries were automatically re-entered into the next month's competition. Is that not happening anymore?

·
Ret. Air Force
3,646 Posts
Hey Admin,

For the last few months, previous entries were automatically re-entered into the next month's competition. Is that not happening anymore?
I think there was "only talk" of doing it Pat.
I liked the recommendation, and still think they should do it.

But until then...You gotta open the "Garage" brother!!!

·
Registered
100 Posts
For CruDawg:

2004 Slingshot yellow. 44,000 original miles. Purchased in February 2018. Daily driver. Mechanical mods include: pneumatic & hydraulic roof cylinders replaced, roof hinge bushings replaced, shift cable bushing replaced, ABS heat shield installed, bed cover pneumatic cylinders replaced, roof compartment soundproofing (wind noise fix) installed, driver door click fixed. That takes care of the go, now for the show: installed custom vinyl side stripes with SSR logo from SignsDotCom, replaced bow tie on tailgate with CHEVROLET vinyl graphic, installed large vinyl bow tie on bed cover, installed domed hood inserts. Thanks for looking. Pat

Attachments

·
Premium Member
680 Posts
Since we have trouble getting people to put their SSR up for the ROTM each month, How about trying something else???????? A lot of Fanatics have hot rods, sport cars and vintage vehicles, Maybe letting them Enter Into the ROTM and maybe along with the SSR,S there could be a large amount of vehicles to vote on each month. As I see It, We are having trouble getting enough people to put their R up for voting. Just a thought, Maybe a little different approach. Maybe someone has another Idea.?????????????????

·
Premium Member
2,379 Posts
@RedHotSSR I hope your "Buckeye" QB does a great job for you guys! I think he should have been the starter for us this year!

21 - 36 of 36 Posts
About this Discussion
35 Replies
18 Participants
SWT RYD
Chevy SSR Forum
Chevy SSR Forum - where SSR fans discuss modifications, wheel & tire tech, performance and so much more!
Full Forum Listing