Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Administrator
1,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Your winner for this month's ROTM is......

sillypuddy

The gracious Firetruck has passed the Susan Lucci torch to Old Yella and sillypuddy, so we must go forward on the quest for the ultimate reward. Becoming a member of the ROTM club. August here we come. Thanks to many of the members, Old Yella is better and prettier with all the tips on upgrades, paint and interior care.

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
2006 Pacific Blue times 23198 & 21474
28,569 Posts
Finally Official!!!!
congrulations

Reactions: sillypuddy

·
Premium Member
2006 Pacific Blue 6 speed Custom
3,867 Posts
Welcome to the ROTM Club!

Reactions: sillypuddy

·
Premium Member
515 Posts
Sillypuddy and Old Yella,:yellow: want to say thanks for the kind comments and the votes that allowed us to join the ROTM club. That old saying did come true, the 6th time is the charm. :banana There are so many very nice SSR's out there so thanks to the guys that held off entering to give my classic looking ride a chance to show her better sides.:cheer:
I hope Pat and the Stud hang in there and continue to enter since there rides are also very nice.:cheers:cheers

Reactions: CruDawg

·
RedHotSSR
605 Posts
Congratulations

Best wishes to a "First Class Guy" 0:)and a very nice "Classic Look" SSR. :grin2: Puddy, I can remember when "Silly Putty" was first introduced as a toy. Came in an egg shaped container. Think I still have some up in the attic somewhere.

"Long may you and your R.O.T.M. SSR run"

1 - 13 of 13 Posts