Votes: 27 54.0%
  • BlueStreak

Votes: 14 28.0%
  • grizzleybear

Votes: 9 18.0%

August SSR of the Month VOTING Thread

5K views 20 replies 9 participants last post by  BlueStreak 
#1 ·
The August SSR of the Month contest is live. Please read carefully below.

THIS MONTH'S THEME: Friendship. Show off your SSR with other SSRs. The fun part? If you and another member are in the picture together and win (make sure to tag the friend), you both get Premium :)
  • The last week of each month, a poll will be added to the thread with all the entries and you will have 7 days (or 5, depending on how quick I am to get the poll up and how well the thread is moving) to cast your vote.
  • You must own the submitted ride.
  • I would strongly suggest submitting pics with no people in it (dogs are fine) or at the least, crop them out of it.
  • Feel free to give a little backstory on your ride. Whether that be the modifications it has, how you came to own it, or just a fun story. Don't be afraid to share your ride's story.
  • If you have won in a previous month, you can no longer enter for the rest of the year. However, if you have a second car that meets the above criteria, you can enter that.
The winner at the end of the month will win a free 1 Year Premium Membership for the forum and a custom ROTM badge on their profile. If the winner is already a premium member, their subscription will be extended an additional year.

Winners will be featured on the sites gallery, found here.

Congrats to July's SSR of the Month winner, @HUAW!

See less See more
#7 ·
Reactions: Dicktator
#6 ·
Unfortunately this entry does not match this month's theme:

THIS MONTH'S THEME: Friendship. Show off your SSR with other SSRs. The fun part? If you and another member are in the picture together and win (make sure to tag the friend), you both get Premium

-Mike

#9 ·
I will start the "Deadwood Show" as mentioned above.
These are cel phone pix and it seems that some focus issues are present.
Del is my Lower mileage (80349) PacBlue SSR with chrome exterior package and Satin interior.
In the first picture is Blue Dot (Trailer with Colorado Customs wheels ) which appeared in the past with BlueStreak (ROTM 1/2016)

This is Del and Blue Dot at Devil's Tower

Del and a few friends at Devil's Tower Trading Post. Del got the LA Dodgers Logo in honor of the World Series Win in 2020 with some help from Wizzr. Also showing the 65th Anniversary Disney Passholder magnet and magnetic CB name tag on the tailgate and SSRFanatic Club Plate below the trailer hitch.

And Del and friends (including Elwood) visiting Badlands

Presented for your consideration.

#11 ·
Reactions: Administrator
#13 · (Edited)
Sweet Sally Rose @the bad lands.part of the deadwood trip.
Named by a lady friend
Who has since passed.
Found in Knoxville Tenn.
& transported to Colo.
Upgraded with new tires,
Mike's radiator support,
Shifter linkage repair,led exterior lights by josh.
Pin stripping by welden.
Also Mike's fan& spare tire
kit. 2nd photo me rose and friends still a badlands
3rd photo looking out windshield as our group passes through tunnel at the needles of south dakota on way to mt.rushmore.
& 4th is a lunch stop at a local brewery.

Attachments

#17 ·
Up to 41 now. The long hiatus took it's toll. They will come back if we keep it going, and push it a bit more.

Reactions: shakatak
#18 ·
Congrats to @Dicktator , you are our August SSR of the month!

I will return tomorrow to get you all set up. Also, going to try something a bit different for September. Since you are the winner, you get to choose this month's theme. You have until Friday to decide. Shoot me a PM with your choice :)

-Mike

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.