Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does the driver's door window suppose to roll all the way down with one touch of the switch. The passenger's does but the driver's does not in mine truck!! Just wondering if this is correct. My Avalance and Acura but not the SSr Seems a tad strange that the passenger's does and mine does not><

·
Supporting SSR Hobbyist
10,194 Posts
My Tahoe has a different "feel" for the auto down feature compared to the SSR. The SSR requires a VERY momentary initiation. If you keep the switch held for a few milliseconds too long, it will stop when you pull your finger off the switch.

Try it. See how "breifly" you can trigger the switch. Both sides should be the same. Kinda. If not, this is a service issue. By the way, I'm 97% sure that changing the window regulator or motor will NOT fix the problem. Talk through this long before anyone puts a wrench to your truck.

Mike

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Mike and Jeff...
Thanks for the replies...Mike agree with you and not sure I would have them put a wrench to my truck just for this issue. I will test the touch and see if that makes a difference.
Both of you have a great weekend...(snowing here) so stay in and read the net!!!:lurk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts