Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:cheers Any of you out there who have SSR's and are close to Va. Bch., the beachcomber corvette club is having autocross runs this Sunday, opens at 8 AM, drivers meeting at 10 AM. First car off the line at 10:30 AM. A ton of fun to do and watch! I know your out there, even though I have yet to see any of you on the road yet! Even if you don't enter, come down with your SSR and watch the races. It's more about agility than speed anyway. Of course, the opportunity to fish tail a bit is pretty neat too!

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
:eek Oooppps, directions would help! Go south towards Pungo on Princess Anne Road. Just before the restaurant with the lighthouse and just before you get to PUngo, turn left at the metal gate to the old airfield. You will see all the people and cars there. The gatherings are open to all makes and models and usually there is a pretty big crowd. I plan on running mine!

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
March 7

:eek :eek Sorry folks...the autocross is March 7. I got my Sunday's mixed up. Sure was a nice run out to Pungo this morning. Nice sunny day, think I will take a very long drive on a country road towards Mackay Island and refuge and watch the ducks.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts