Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello
New SSR Owner Here. I tried to have my windows tinted today but of course when you shut the door the windows rise a half inch. Is there a way to disable this temporary so he can get the whole window tinted without leaving the half inch gap untinted. I just figured you could unhook the battery would this solve the problem?

Thanks

·
Registered
395 Posts
latch

On the back of the door, the latch that locks when the door closes.Also if you're going to tint the windows you should put felt on the inside rubber channel seals. This is easy to do and will keep your windows from getting scratched.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bill Scott said:
On the back of the door, the latch that locks when the door closes.Also if you're going to tint the windows you should put felt on the inside rubber channel seals. This is easy to do and will keep your windows from getting scratched.
Bill
I just read through some of the old posts and didnt know about the window scratching problem. My SSR is 2 days old should I have this problem or has it been fixed. I Really dont roll my windows down that much so i might not worry about the felt

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
wildcat66 said:
Your windows will roll down automatically when you lower the roof so it will be frequent!
Yea Im Aware of that Sounds like tinting the windows is going to be a major pain the the butt. Im kinda torn on what to do now

1 - 8 of 8 Posts