Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all!!
Does anyone know if the console Auxillary Guage can be purchase aftermarket or from GM and can they be easily installed in an 03? Thanks for the help!!!!

Attachments

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Yes

You can order the aux. guage package from GM through your dealer or from GMPartsDirect.com I'm sure there are other sources.

Installation is easy and can be done yourself in about 1/2 hour.

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I didn't haave any luck at gmpartsdirect. Do you know how they are listed? Thanks again for all your help/

·
Registered
218 Posts
e-mail them, they will send you back the part number or it might be listed in a earlier thread.
You can install it yourself but get alot of sharp razor blades the rug is really tuff. ;)

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks, Cobra. I will give it a try!! Is the wiring under the console.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Part Number

cjabner53,

The part # is 10387279.

GMpartsdirect's web site can be a little confusing. The only way I could find it is to click on accessory at the top of the page, select chevrolet, SSR, and the year. It will then give you a list of all accessories available. The aux. guage package is listed there.

That's where I got mine. At that time they listed it as special order and said it would take 7-10 days to get. I had it in my hand in 3.

SSRCobra is right. The carpet is a bit tuff to cut so get a good razor knife.

·
Registered
413 Posts
wiring under console 30 minute job if you dont hurry

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for all the help! Your right Red SSR, gmpartsdirect is a little confusing. There is two listed with the satin chrome finish. The part #s are different. One sells for $312.48 and the other is $301.00. Not sure what the difference is since the web site does not have any pictures or very good descriptions. I have emailed them maybe them can tell me the difference so I will know which to order. Will keep you posted. :rolleyes:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts