Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Forum Members,

When you have a moment, please check my new web page that details available SSRs that at at my dealership.

If you have been looking for an SSR, please contact me to discuss the possibility of owning one of the units that I currently have available.

http://www.nationalcorvettesales.com/performance.html

Thanks for your time.

·
Original SSR Centerfold
3,128 Posts
I just purchased a new 2004 SSR with a sticker of $46,800.00 for $35,000.00. The dealer has a couple more on the lot to sell at the same price. Your prices seem to be quite a bit higher than this.

J

·
0 Posts
Got mine yesterday

I got a used 04 yesterday. Redline red, every option included. Only 500 miles. Dealer was asking $49k, I got it for $37k. I think if I were in a more competitive mood I could have gotten it for $36k. They had a new 04 on the lot at $43k and were offering $7k off that price. That one had none of the upgrades though, so I opted for the used one. A guy bought it earlier this year and his wife made him take it back. I guess he even paid a mark-up to get it! He put 80 miles on it before returning it, and the other 400 miles came from test drives :)

·
Registered
413 Posts
you will have to get realistic on your prices dealers all over are selling new 04s at cost less holdback to move them some have had in stock 6-8 months

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am not trying to be unrealistic gentlemen. I have the vehicles priced at invoice less any incentives that are available to the consumer.

If anyone is interested in either of the new o4s and is ready to buy if we give up the holdback, then I will be more than happy to allow the GSM to make a decision on that offer. If nobody is interested in what we have in stock, then it seems that the pricing at this point would not be an issue.

I am willing to talk to anyone that is in the market for one of these vehicles to see if we can come to an agreement that would be acceptable to both the dealer and the purchaser.

If you have a genuine interest or someone you know, Please have them call me. I
promise that this is strictly business and you cannot make a deal on something if someone is not first interested in the Vehicle.

Invoices of the new vehicles will be available for review of any potential buyer.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts