Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got my Axiom Bars in about 2 weeks ago. Ive decided I dont want them on my SSR. Theyre still sitting in the box they came in--half opened. If anyones interested in them PM me. I just want what I paid for them. This is a deal of a lifetime--you'll actually get them next week. :rolleyes:
Shauna :seeya

·
2005 SSR LOW MILES
2,234 Posts
Axiom Bars

How Long Did It Take For You To Get Them Everyone Keeps Telling Me That Axiom Is In Trouble And It Takes Them Forever To Get Your Order..and That They Won't Refund Your Money.....

·
Registered
189 Posts
Bad memories

Boy does this thread sound familiar :skep And I thought that I just had a bad dream :D

·
180 Posts
No comment

raveschi said:
Boy does this thread sound familiar :skep And I thought that I just had a bad dream :D
:willy:

Oh No! Here we go again!!! :lol

·
180 Posts
The Weather is fine in Hawaii right now!

raveschi said:
Kevin,

You don't know the half of it :lol

read half way down this thread :glol Look for the quote from rainwater!

http://www.ssrfanatic.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5845&page=2&pp=30

We are definately headed down that same path :D
I must have missed the rest of that thread during my SSR Fanatic sabbatical. Here's to those who tastefully stir the pot and those who know when it is a good time for a weather update! :cheers :D

·
Registered
189 Posts
Cloudy and Cool

It has been unseasonably cloudy and cool here in Florida. I remember from years gone by that this was the best time to ride your Harley or cruise with your convertible! This is not the case anymore :( All I want for Christmas is my cruising weather back! :)

·
Supporting SSR Hobbyist
10,105 Posts
Phoenix WX

Raveschi, :party
It's a gorgeous morning here. :D Got into the low 40's last nite because of the clear skies and no wind, but it should be in the 70's today. Drove home with the :ssr top down and just a long sleeve shirt yesterday....... and it's gonna be nicer today than yesterday, I'm sure. :flag

Hope you can get out and go topless today. We're gonna go out to meet up with a :grouphug this afternoon and enjoy the :ssr top down driving.

Mike

·
Registered
189 Posts
:thumbs Mike, It turned out to be beautiful here this afternoon as well. The sky cleared and the sun snuck out! My 13 year old said those majic words, "Daddy, lets take the SSR out for a cruise!"..... and off we went! 73 with nothing but sun and fun :)

Mike in AZ said:
Raveschi, :party
It's a gorgeous morning here. :D Got into the low 40's last nite because of the clear skies and no wind, but it should be in the 70's today. Drove home with the :ssr top down and just a long sleeve shirt yesterday....... and it's gonna be nicer today than yesterday, I'm sure. :flag

Hope you can get out and go topless today. We're gonna go out to meet up with a :grouphug this afternoon and enjoy the :ssr top down driving.

Mike

·
Supporting SSR Hobbyist
10,105 Posts
Raveschi,

Gorgeous day here too. We dropped in on the pinstriper that is scheduled to stripe our truck in a couple weeks. Melding my desires, my wife's taste and the stiper's gifted vision of what looks good. Today's decision was on style and colors. We have to review a lot of striping (what we can find on the internet) in the next couple weeks to be able to communicate our expectations for content. I already know we are gonna love it.
After leaving him, we joined up with six other topless owners at a local show and shine. Gorgeous afternoon, good company, beautiful sunset. Expecting a repeat tomorrow....

Bye for now,

Mike

·
Premium Member
1,215 Posts
IT MUST BE NICE TO BE ABLE TO DRIVE YOUR SSR THIS TIME OF YEAR! WE CAN NOT DO THAT HERE IN VT. SNOW AND CRAP ON THE ROADS. :cry :mad WILL SPRING EVER GET HERE !!!!!!!!!!!! :)

SORRY. I DIDN'T MEAN TO HIGH JACK THIS THREAD.

·
Supporting SSR Hobbyist
10,105 Posts
Mason 57 - Hijacking this thread is just fine. Better to talk about the weather.......

Whitewolf - I plan to update my gallery over the Christmas holiday. I think it'll be hard to capture the optical illusion that red striping on metallic blue gives.... :D but I'll try. I hope to have other gallery updates to do as well...... Will post as I go.

Have a good Sunday. OBTW - Mason - forcast for today is scattered clouds and 74......

Rubbing it in,

Mike

1 - 20 of 22 Posts