Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why doesn't someone, with proper access, initiate a poll among the Fanatics to see just how many people ordered a Chin Spoiler from Axiom and how many actually have received the product. Might also be interesting to see how many Fanatics didn't get their Spoiler and applier for, and received, a credit!!!

·
Registered
579 Posts
You Have Access

As a supporting member you can set up the poll. I have never done it, but I am sure if someone here would describe the process you could do it.

:seeya E :seeya

Orange SSR :ssr

·
Premium Member
670 Posts
AXIOM a NO NO

Rainwater said:
Why doesn't someone, with proper access, initiate a poll among the Fanatics to see just how many people ordered a Chin Spoiler from Axiom and how many actually have received the product. Might also be interesting to see how many Fanatics didn't get their Spoiler and applier for, and received, a credit!!!

I think you came up with an great idea. Once and for all menbers on this site will see just what grief they will get themselves into by supporting Axiom.

I wonder how her dad is doing and IF they are still in buisness. There has not been a single report from anyone who has received any of their products in quite awhile.

Hope all who sent in money for Axiom products are as lucky as I was. Working with my credit card company they were able to get me a refund. If you paid with a check I would guess the money went to the Axiom relief fund.

Good luck,

bcbear

:mad :mad :mad

I

·
0 Posts
wow they are having problems? thank god i didnt order anything from them yet

·
Registered
90 Posts
YEA,
I called my CCco today to see if they can get my money back.
Gave them all the details, they said I should be able to get a refund.
I have saved all my emails from Axion.
And with the post that is on record here, that is a big help also.
I am going to try to call Axiom next week to see what they have to say
about the chin spoiler.
I would still like to have one, but about to give up on it.
They charged me $375 total(unpainted) for mine on 5/19/05 with a 2 to 3 week delivery
date.
The bad part of it is mine is a 05, if they can't get the 04s out, I'll never get a 05.
I was also wondering if anyone (beside the two we know of) has got one.
If they just made one a day, looks like we would all have ours by now.
I feel very bad for them with there fathers sickness and also the time it took to move to a new building, but it is time for them to hire some help and get these products out.
Since I ordered this from them, I have ordered a hardtop, rear pan and a bumper
removable kit for my Prowler and a hood from Chris for my SSR.
All parts had to be made, painted and installed, still waiting on the chin spoiler or
some word as to when I might get it.
Now, has anyone else got your spoiler yet?
I saw a post on the Prowler board where another company was ask if they were
going to make one like the NASCAR spoiler for next year, no answer to that question yet.
:lurk :lurk

·
Machell
20,829 Posts
Why hasn't anyone gone through the Better Business Bureau? I don't want to get Axiom in trouble but enough complaints would get the attention of someone there!

·
Registered
138 Posts
yikes! i just came in here to search what the axion website was and now i read this. thanks for the warning everyone. Other then axion, anyone knows what other manufacturers are making aftermarket parts for the SSR?
sorry if i went a bit off topic

·
Machell
20,829 Posts
ACS will have other items soon, after the first of the year. Search should show up some. BobA just got a new Hood!!!

·
Enjoying life as it comes
5,202 Posts
Other Parts

Bob's hood came from MPD, who also makes trhe molded side rockers. :thumbs

·
Supporting SSR Hobbyist
10,072 Posts
kwhopper89 -

Yes, we are working with another vendor for chin spoilers. We have a "donor" vehicle lined up for the first part of November into their shop and hope to have a new design spoiler for sale somewhere around Christmas.... As soon as something is available, it will get a new thread on "Parts for Sale". The vendor is doing the prototyping and first layups on their own, so it might be a month or two to get hardware available. I expect that the chin spoilers will be available in fiberglass, urethane and carbon fiber..... each with their own pricing from the same vendor.

Patience is a virtue that I am working on too.......

Mike

1 - 12 of 12 Posts