Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was thinking of getting a front fascia from axiom, i know a lot of people have had a lot of problems with them. or am i just better off just not dealing with them. Thanks:ssr

·
Premium Member
2,320 Posts
Front Spoiler

I just received mine today from 3G services. Ordered 4 weeks ago.
Took it in for paint today, and will hope to mount on Saturday. Will post pics.

·
Registered
893 Posts
The sky is falling....

smokin Joe said:
i was thinking of getting a front fascia from axiom, i know a lot of people have had a lot of problems with them. or am i just better off just not dealing with them. Thanks:ssr

Do you need the sky to fall on you.......?:banghead

·
2005 SSR LOW MILES
2,234 Posts
Phone Number For Axiom

Heres The Phone Number For Axiom If You Want To Call 949.589.0887

·
Registered
150 Posts
Don't Call Anyone! If You Want A Chin Spoiler , Just Order One From 3g.
Why Would You Even Think Of Taking A Chance.

·
Machell
20,829 Posts
He needs to know his options with the time frame and besides if he calls and no on answers the phone he will have his answer!

smokin Joe just remember when you put the front chin on you can hot dog it around, you will have to slow down!!!:yesnod

·
Registered
893 Posts
????????

wildcat66 said:
He needs to know his options with the time frame and besides if he calls and no on answers the phone he will have his answer!

smokin Joe just remember when you put the front chin on you can hot dog it around, you will have to slow down!!!:yesnod

Remember he's only 15 years old........so he says....And BTW what if somebody answers........Not likely , but who knows what can happen?:rolleyes:

·
Registered
321 Posts
smokin Joe said:

Smokin!

I ordered my chin spoiler from Axion last May and have not received it yet!!!

·
Registered
321 Posts
Ricochet said:
I hope you didnt pay for it.
The bad news is, I paid for it! The good news is that it has been so freeking long ago I have almost forgotten about it... :banghead

·
Resident Rocket Scientist
11,997 Posts
Rainwater said:
The bad news is, I paid for it! The good news is that it has been so freeking long ago I have almost forgotten about it... :banghead
Don't feel bad - you're not the only one. What really cheeses me off is that it doesn't look like the original picture.
I've been thinking small claims court.:mad

·
Premium Member
130 Posts
I ordered the Full facia air dam in Nov.. It's supposed to ship out next week if it comes out of the mold ok? This is not the small chin spoiler that most of you have ordered. They told me that they were really backed up on the chin spoilers so mine would take some time. I'll let you know if they come through...

·
Tu-Tone club member
5,780 Posts
'CAT....is that from Axiom?? Have any pix of it??

P/P

Peace:flag

·
Registered
893 Posts
Web site?

Have they even got an active web site anymore.....? I checked a moment ago and couldn't find anything.....on google.......maybe I looked the wrong place.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
893 Posts
Fopaw

I am very glad some friends cautioned me back in Aug........and I did not get into the middle of a mess with them......am also glad I waited till I could get the chin spoiler in the type I wanted.......Thanks friends.......In looking at what their offering now......I like what I got better......Isn't that the way its supposed to be.....like what you got.....and I do.....Wolfie:seeya

·
Premium Member
130 Posts
Purple P. , I don't have it yet but the one I ordered is the one that's used on their blue & white detriot locker project car. It's also the same front end on the American Racing Black SEMA SSR. Pictures of both can be found on their site.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts