Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Rec'd email from Axiom:

Axiom is very aware of their sporadic delivery issues with 2 of their items and has been open about their situation.
The company accepted the requests to offer a specialized chroming procedure matching their Grille Kit to the SSR Grille Bar.
They succeeded with the quality, but could not alter the time required to complete each kit, causing the backorder.
They succeeded in pre painted options on additional accessories.
They developed a chin spoiler they had not set an objective for. This project was developed for the retail clients that had requested it.
They delivered painted and non painted chin spoilers. Fitment was confirmed by 2003/2004 Clients.
OE variances on the 2005 vehicle placed the project in the direction of redevelopment and revisions for a 2005 fit.
The characteristics of the accessory shape does not allow a "general fitment".
The design and form follows the OE shape, refined fit.

The company is small and family oriented. Unfortunate circumstances brought them a family tragedy during this these projects, causing the disability of an integral and irreplaceable person in their company. They tried to fulfill their immediate responsibilities to family.

They remained dedicated to their business, and have maintained a slow difficult course toward their objectives.
Reviewing all of the discussions in the internet communities, you will also find the circumstances that put their 2 items into backorder.
The company is merely a design studio, that made a tooling set for an SSR Custom Accessory Kit.
The retail market had not been their intent. The market came to them requesting availability and options.
They delivered accessories within their abilities as a low volume manufacturer, the circumstances began to affect their progress.
They eliminated their overhead, and expenses, including staff. One person remains. They focused on the obligation to their invested clients.
They deliver accessories that are not painted or on backorder,
They deliver backordered items at a slower pace, within their capacity, to provide repeated quality.
They are dedicated to the priority backorders, with a firm objective to deliver.
They continue regardless of what has been a very difficult road for them to have traveled.

Q. what guarantee will you give me???

A. I requested the ability to do that for you, explained below:

Maui Mike, I made no reference to Maui Mike or this forum, please read on...

2 members of the SSR community notified Axiom suggesting they review the internet forum. A comment had been publicized as an explanation that contact would be made with Axiom for public amusement and without interest in product. After said review, it appears that your intent may have been semi misunderstood. I see that you may have some interest. I was told, if I was so curious, I was welcome to challenge it. I legitimately answered your questions, and offer a guarantee below.

I had been a member of the Axiom team, and am filling in to help when I can. I am confident that Axiom will fulfill their obligations and move forward successfully. I believe if they didn't have a quality product, and great reviews, they wouldn't have seen such high demand for their products.

With Axiom's permission I offer this :

1. I will personally make your Grille Kit, unpainted and ship it within 5 days of Axiom confirming your order had been received.
2. If shipped in 6 days its YOURS FREE and FUNDS RETURNED with it.
3, A Certificate will be issued, stating these conditions, signed and agreed to by the Axiom Corporation.
4. If you accept, Axiom agreed to send this certificate ahead, before you enter this agreement.

5. You agree to report your Accessory Receipt and Your Experience to your SSR Community.

Simple as That. I have made the option of guarantee available, assuming your interest is legitimate.

Respectfully,

"A. C." Collins

Axiom Design Solutions, Inc.

My response:
A.C.

Yes, it appears I was making fun of your company, that was not my intent, I did apologize in a later post.

"So I emailed and inquired, acting like I wanted some chrome ones, no response!" No Response as in the time & date of that particular posting. Maybe the word "acting" was not the proper word to use?

"Lead Time: Average 3-4 Weeks (This is the part I was LMFAO about after readings all the horror stories)" 3-4 weeks, your response to me, whereas I hear 9 months and still no word from AXIOM. LMFAO was an, OH MY GOD, type of response that came out of me and I do not use "God" in any of my postings, so LMFAO just seemed more appropriate when we have all these cute, little smileys to use that basically mean the same thing.

"Sorry if that came across wrong." My later post...and I will apologize no further.

I also did say that, "I would like the crossbars as well but these stories are too much for me to deal with!" With that being said...

I hope you read all the posts and emailed the others as well with Axioms answer to all the stories that have so many laughing, cringing and talking about? I don't see your answer "open to the situation" correct when emails and phone calls are being unanswered, and again, I say this only based on what the people posting these stories have said. I don't know any of these people personally and this forum is my only contact with the outside world in re: to the SSR. My dealer has no clue and there are only a few SSR's here on island.

Simply put AXIOM into the Search window and you will find all the posts re: your company. And please, feel free to email all the others that have posted negative comments & offer the same list of reasons that their calls & emails have not been returned. Please notice I used the word "reasons" not "excuses".

I would love to accept this Challenge! My problem is, finding a good painter here on a tropical island that is knowledgeable enough to chrome finish paint them. However this is not an "excuse" not to accept your offer!

I do accept! Hopefully I will find a good painter, if not here, then perhaps on the mainland with the help of the forum members? The grill bars will not go to waste & it will be money well spent or free if you fail to meet the 5 day deadline.

Fax the agreement to me @ (808) 874-****, my business line. Once it is signed by me and faxed back to you and my machine prints the "fax successful" page, I will then start the clock of 5 days. This is my definition of "order has been received".

I will expect proof of shipment by the end of the 5th day by means of a copy of the shipping papers sent (Fax) to me or a full refund. 5 days, your words, not business days, weekend included! With the exception of Sunday, because we all know, there is no mail on Sundays.

My address and CC # will be on the agreement when it is faxed back to you.

But, A.C., let's make this even better, you fail to make the deadline, you also include the roll bar, front fascia, exhaust close out panel & the chin spoiler for FREE!

Those are my terms! Thank you, Mike

Thanks to the 2 of you that singled me out. I see Axiom rec'd your emails, but what's their response on your parts or money?

·
Registered
321 Posts
That is just about the best information we have seen from Axiom... It would really be nice if someone from Axiom, perhaps A.C., would respond to all of us who have been waiting, patiently, for months and months for the chin spoilers we paid for and have not received. I mean how difficult would it be, since they already have my money, to just send me a nice private message and tell me it will be 2 more weeks, or 2 more months, or will be 2 years!

I have seen all the information posted by Lesa but I still can't believe they could not have sub-contracted out the work to another fibreglass company to fullfill their obligations to their customers.

Lesa has indicated in previous posts that she does not have time to respond to the customers and just continues to do the best that she can. Having waited over 9 months for my chin spoiler, it would not have bothered me one iota if she would have stopped working for ONE day and just let us know what we might expect. Is that asking too much??????

·
Premium Member
5,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
fourhounds said:
:lol :lol :bs :bs :bs :bs :bs
Lesa :rolleyes:
What is BS, my response or Axioms? Axiom singled me out, confronted and challenged me. I obviously don't back down from such things. I don't care who they are or who thinks it's OK to let people like this walk all over and take advantage of others because they don't want to speak up and rock the boat. Axiom may be the company and I the individual, but those are the terms and are not subject to change or I walk away from this BS. Axiom can accept my terms or not, they challenged & I will post the results truthfully. Even if they do make the 5 day deadline, it still is not acceptable to make all the others wait with no response & that's the bottom line here!

Rainwater and the rest of you that are waiting on Axiom. No, it is not too much to ask them to respond to emails or ask where's my product or my money. It's called Customer Service and no response, after so long, is called FRAUD!

·
2005 SSR LOW MILES
2,244 Posts
Just My .02

Lesa Is Young And Had Her Family Working With Her....she Lost Her Family Member And Know She Is Trying To Run The Company By Herself.. Now She Has To Do Job Of 3 Or 4 People And Now She Has To Learn How To Do The Other Peoples Job I Think The Stress And Aggrivation Is Getting To Her..as Far As Customer Service Goes You Know Some People Just Don't Communicate Well With Other People..she Is Young And Hopefully She Will Develope These Skills ..i Think( Business Scense)thats Why She Had A.c. Respond To Mike ... Theres A Saying For That You Can't Bullsh... A Bullsh..er. I Think Lesa Will Come Threw But It's Going To Take Time We Waited This Long Now We Just Have To Have Faith...gotta Keep The Faith

·
Registered
321 Posts
SSR6SPD said:
Lesa Is Young And Had Her Family Working With Her....she Lost Her Family Member And Know She Is Trying To Run The Company By Herself.. Now She Has To Do Job Of 3 Or 4 People And Now She Has To Learn How To Do The Other Peoples Job I Think The Stress And Aggrivation Is Getting To Her..as Far As Customer Service Goes You Know Some People Just Don't Communicate Well With Other People..she Is Young And Hopefully She Will Develope These Skills ..i Think( Business Scense)thats Why She Had A.c. Respond To Mike ... Theres A Saying For That You Can't Bullsh... A Bullsh..er. I Think Lesa Will Come Threw But It's Going To Take Time We Waited This Long Now We Just Have To Have Faith...gotta Keep The Faith

You know I also bought into that perception for a long time, but enough is enough. I don't know if what I have is "faith" or not but it beats spending money on an attorney to reach a resolution to this situation. Like I have said, it would have been so simple for someone to just notify the customers, indvidually, of what the time frame might be to receive products. Having had my own business for the past 31 years I have my own take on just what has happened at Axiom, but I don't feel comfortable putting it on the forum...

The problem I have at this point is that when I consider a 6 week commitment that has turned in to months and months I just hate to see other innocent members jump into the frying pan.

·
Premium Member
5,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
To A.C.

You've taken something that has nothing to do with me and have made it personal. I posted your email and you look silly. Your concern shouldn't be on me, it should be on all the backorders and not this silly challenge you have brought to me!

Great way to run a business and everyone on the forum is waiting for a response from Lesa!

One last thing, what's to keep you from just sending me a set of grille bars that you just happen to have sitting there on the shelf, that should be going to someone that's been waiting months for them????

Wasted enough time on this, it's a clear, beautiful, sunny, day, top down, time for a sunburn!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Axiom spoiler

I just think I've given up on ever getting my spoiler. I think axiom has screwed all their trusting customers.

·
Premium Member
670 Posts
Axiom Grill bars

I for one would be more than willing to gamble again and take the AXIOM CHALLANGE on a set of unpainted grill bars.

In the past I have been one of the most vocal members speaking out apout Axion and the way they were doing buisness. Lesa knows me very well after many hours of phone conversations during good times and bad.

I would be the perfect one. If you look on their web site, the pictures of the yellow SSR with the grill bars and rear spoiler are mine so we all know I have the history.

Now that I have a second truck all I can loose is some money. By accepting the challange of delivering in 5 days, I could either help rebuild their tarnished reputation or put another nail in the way they do buisness.

I will keep all posted, however, PLEASE DON'T YOUR BREATH!

bcbear (Marc)

·
Premium Member
5,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Does anyone know, is this Axiom's real street address?

1604 Placentia Ave
Costa Mesa, CA 92627
949-631-0108

·
Registered
395 Posts
I don't know about the address but yhe phone # has changed, it is now
949-589-0887 also you will probably have better luck with e-mail if you want to contact her. I spoke with Lesa Friday and I really want to believe that she is trying to work her way out of the mess that she that she has ended up with. I also have a set of treir grill bars and they make the the front end look super and the quality was excellent.
I just hope that she can put things back togeather for her benefit as well as ours.

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
I believe Axiom will be back! When the brunt of your work force is older and having health problems, it takes time to reorganize and get the ball rolling. Hang in there Lesa!

·
2005 SSR LOW MILES
2,244 Posts
Lesa Is Doing Her Best

I Think Lesa Is Doing The Best That She Can ...she Could Have Taken The Easy Way Out And Just Closed Down Or Filed Bankruptcy And Closed Down Axiom And She Could Of Reopened Under A New Corporation.....

·
Registered
321 Posts
Axiom

From my perspective, after waiting 9 months for a chin spoiler, with NO direct communication, I guess I feel like she has already gone out of business or filed banruptcy...!

I too hope she recovers from whatever it is that ails her company....

·
Resident Rocket Scientist
11,997 Posts
MauiMike said:
Does anyone know, is this Axiom's real street address?

1604 Placentia Ave
Costa Mesa, CA 92627
949-631-0108
No. They are now in Rancho Santa Margarita. It's too bad since I have a friend with a body shop right down the street from where they used to be. Maybe he could have helped. Oh well.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Rainwater
I'm in the same boat as you, I was one of the first ten to order. However the best way to contact Lesa is by e-mail and I'm sure she will get back to you. I still am giving her the benefit of the doubt as she has had alot of bad luck and could have easily filed BR and walked away.

·
2005 SSR LOW MILES
2,244 Posts
Lesa Still

COULD WALK AWAY FROM THIS WHOLE THING YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT COULD HAPPEN IF SOMEONE PISSES HER OFF OR THE PRESSURE GETS TO HER YOU NEVER KNOW.....HERES SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT........
YOU GET MORE BEES WITH HONEY THAN YOU DO WITH VINEGAR
CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG:grouphug

·
Registered
150 Posts
Yes , Lesa Still Can !
6speed I Hope Your Right , She Is Doing The Best She Can And In The End We Will All Receive Our Long Awaited Chin Spoilers.
However , This Does Not Excuse The Little Or No Contact She Has Had With Her Customers. This Is Something Every Good Business Person Knows And Practices.

·
2005 SSR LOW MILES
2,244 Posts
My Opinion

LESA GOT ALL THE RESPONSIBILTY DUMP ON HER AT ONCE AND SHE IS YOUNG AND IS STILL LEARNING ABOUT GOOD BUSINESS PRACTICE I AM NOT MAKING EXCUSES FOR HER BUT I THINK WE SHOULD GIVE HER CREDIT FOR TAKING ON SUCH A BIG RESPONSIBLITY AND NOT WALKING AWAY AND TAKING THE EASY WAY OUT AND I SUPPORT HER FOR NOT TAKING THE EASY WAY OUT:thumbs ...... I THINK SHE IS GOING TO COME THREW WITH EVERYONES ORDER :thumbs

1 - 20 of 56 Posts