Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anybody heard from Lesa at Axiom, if so please let me know how to reach her as she will not return e-mail or phone messages ! ! ! ! ! !

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think that's exactly what she is counting on everybody chalking it up to a bad investment and doing NOTHING to recover goods or funds. I for one am not willing to do that and will not do that ! ! ! ! !

·
Premium Member
670 Posts
fourhounds said:
cruzned do you have anything to add to this request? Also do a search on Axiom front spoiler as this will enlighten you

Instead of it saying the spoilers are out of stock, it should have said that AXiom as out of Business. Looked at the site recently and could not believe that they are about to launch running boards. Who in their right mind would order from Axiom when WITH NO GRIEF OR AGGRAVATION you can deal with Eric at MPD, get a quality product and GET IT ON TIME. I am only sorry that I have the colored running boards on my truck now or I would be ordering a set from him. Just love the hood he sent me.

As for AXIOM, they did have some good ideas. To bad Lesa never took a class in business management. When I get my second truck, I sure will miss some of their products. They only way they could survive now in my opinion is on a C.O.D. business.

Would I consider ordering from them again, yes! Would I ever pay upfront, NO!!!!

Good luck to all those still waiting. It would sure be of interest to all the members to hear if anyone receives any items they have paid for and still waiting for.

One thing for sure came out of this - NEVER and I do mean NEVER send cash or a personal check to AXIOM. At least with PayPal or credit card you stand a chance.

Just my $ 0.02 cents and yes, I presently have 2 of Axiom products on my truck and love every minute I look at them. I could have spent a good deal of money there if she new how to run a business. My new truck will look naked when I look at the grill.

Will have to keep my eye out for a set of grills on e-bay of someone selling theirs.

Marc

·
Registered
22 Posts
I also tried contacting Axiom with no success. My SSR is scheduled to have some paint work done and I wanted to schedule the paint work with the arrival of the front spoiler. I only purchased the front spoiler because of the high recommendations of Axiom from this site. Big mistake on my part. Should have done more research before I committed my money.
I'm sure this thread will be canceled, because someone who has control over this SSR site does not like anything said that is negative about Axiom.

·
Tu-Tone club member
5,780 Posts
I'm with Ed.

P/P

Peace :flag

·
Registered
321 Posts
AXiom

Bill Scott said:
Has anybody heard from Lesa at Axiom, if so please let me know how to reach her as she will not return e-mail or phone messages ! ! ! ! ! !
It has been 6 months and 5 daze since I ordered my chin spoiler from Lesa! Still waiting! Waiting is one thing but waiting this long with no update on production, ETA, or even assurance that my investment is solid! Toooooo bad!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Rainwater said:
It has been 6 months and 5 daze since I ordered my chin spoiler from Lesa! Still waiting! Waiting is one thing but waiting this long with no update on production, ETA, or even assurance that my investment is solid! Toooooo bad!

I too ordered the bars(june) and chin(august).No word from them in the past 4 weeks.

Jeff

·
Premium Member
670 Posts
Axiom/refund

Rainwater said:

Try going thru your credit card company. They may be able to help you. Mine did!!

It really is sad how she ruined a good buisness. She must be one hell of a con artist to fool so many (me included). The sad part is they did make a fine looking product which will be missed by me and others. Who in their right mind would take a chance and send them money for anything?? I would rather do without then to donate to a charity I did not choose.

Marc

·
Registered
321 Posts
Yeah, well I wanted to get my name on the "early list" so I paid with PayPal!!! I haven't even looked but with 6 months passing I probably have a tinkers chance in hell recovering any money... Actually what I would like to have is the chin spoiler I ordered!!!!

It is true, "We get too soon old and too late Smart"!!!

·
Premium Member
670 Posts
Rainwater said:
Yeah, well I wanted to get my name on the "early list" so I paid with PayPal!!! I haven't even looked but with 6 months passing I probably have a tinkers chance in hell recovering any money... Actually what I would like to have is the chin spoiler I ordered!!!!

It is true, "We get too soon old and too late Smart"!!!
Dont give up untill you try. Most credit card company's will help when fraud is involved. You paid and received nothing (and never will). That is fraud!!!

Give it a try. Nothing to loose and much $$$$$ to gain.

Marc

B

·
0 Posts
I am still waiting for the chin spoiler also. The last I heard was mid November. We are about past that part of the month now. This is the e-mail I got on 10-25 05.

Bob,

Being honest, I appreciate your patience. We did not expect the misfires we have encountered along the way with the SSR spoilers.
We are limited to myself and my partner to carry the load. Due to our relocation, we now are at the mercy of our space limitations, paint booth rental and things go a bit slower.
We did expect October as our month for "piece of mind" but it is beginning to appear that more like Mid November.

We are more than discouraged at the outcome of this spoiler project to date, (as well as our Grille Sets) and we can only overcome the issues by diligently working thru these orders. The SSR line is overwhelming, really wish we had some competition, to spread the load out (sad but true LOL)
we will overcome this past years issues, and deliver each order, in hopes that our quality will at least be spoken about in the future.

We do validate everyones concern as to our timing, knowing it is difficult to be patient - We are more than thankful for those who have stood firm and allowed us respectfully to finish our orders and wish us well in holding strong thru our set backs. We will not quit, we owe it to our clients and our family. My father put 40 years into and over 10 of the worlds coolest specialty cars on the road, the least we learned is to never quit.

Looking forward to our next correspondence carrying good and final news.
Sincerely,

Lesa :banghead :banghead :( :skep

·
Registered
90 Posts
Well, I'll be dog!
Thats what mine said on 10-25-05
I been in chase of every UPS truck I saw in the last week.
They have got to where they put a tarp over there truck when they drive by.

·
Premium Member
2,712 Posts
Top Of My List

Doug,

Your orders are top of my list.
The Grille Set finish failed, and did not work after touch up.
We have had to redo a pile of them.

We have been in the back non stop catching up on the backordered grilles and spoilers.
This has kept us from the desks mostly, and cannot hear phones.

The goal is to finish all backorders by the end of October. We get closer each day.

"Thanks" doesnt cover how much we appreciate YOUR patience. We have had a tough year, and as a small group, it has presented hurdles we never expected. We can only keep pushing on. We really do appreciate your loyalty.

Lesa

This is what I last received from Lisa. That was 10-10-05. PM her on 11-16 on getting a refund and no response. As expected. My orders have been in since April & May.

Doug

1 - 17 of 17 Posts