Chevy SSR Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
Bummer, lots of flats there buddy. Tire rack has exceptionally competitive prices in my humble opinion, but others have stated Sears will meet or beat them on it. Have not been happy with Sears quality as of late so I will stay with Tire Rack.com

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
Hey Purple Penelope: How many miles on your tires prior to replacement? Was just curious. Have around 16K on these right now and they are holding up. Just curious how long to go till replacement. :angel

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
I am sooo glad to hear that. I just took a huge chunk out of savings for my paints and stuff for my paint job this week on my black SSR. Was hoping I could make it till spring on tires and now it appears so! That autocross racing does wear the rubber a good bit faster but man it sure is fun!

Wednesday afternoon I plan on locking myself in the body shop and teaming up with a guy from a great place who does excellent work and the two of us are gonna hammer this thing out according to my designs. I will take pics of the entire process and put them up on my web site when done. :jester

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.