Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Baby Bear has her new chin spoiler 3GS fiberglass --painted........Clearence is a coke can plus 1-1/2 ".....not bad.......Now to get the modified grill bar done.......:seeya

·
Tu-Tone club member
5,780 Posts
Whoa.......

I'm likin' this spoiler better than........you know what:cry :mad :smash

P/P

Peace:flag

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thats a no no

Purple Penelope said:
I'm likin' this spoiler better than........you know what:cry :mad :smash

P/P

Peace:flag
*******We don't say those words in here any more.....:nono

·
Machell
20,829 Posts
:lol Wolfie, I want to know how many time you scrape it. I still love it but don't want to have to worry about how I drive!!!:)

·
Premium Member
3,665 Posts
wildcat66 said:
:lol Wolfie, I want to know how many time you scrape it. I still love it but don't want to have to worry about how I drive!!!:)

Cat's moonin' us with that avatar/

·
Registered
442 Posts
There is a generation gap evident here, especially as I look at the well-named rear spoiler and the fuel door but I DO like what you are doing with the grille and look forward to your next move there. Glad you are having fun!

·
Registered
442 Posts
Gee ....... yuh think? If that was intended for me I certainly appreciate your enlightenment. As I said ..... I am glad he is having fun and he sure as Hell does not need you to run to his defense. Some of us old 'uns can look at the SSR and appreciate the simplicity of its stock lines. For years I have seen peer pressure cause all kinds of mods to be done to vehicles. Vinyl tops, opera windows, fake whitewalls, fake duals or two into one into two exhausts called duals or now we have four cylinder four door cars with automatic trans and spoilers on them??? To each his own obviously, but do not be surprised when you see some older guys just laugh. One mod I have seen here recently is the modified air dam that replaces the stock one. The simplicity of its style with the rounded corners adds to the clean look of the SSR. So is what is being done to this black SSR's grille bar. Congrats! ....are the scoops aft of the doors functional?

·
Registered
158 Posts
lookn' great Wolfie

·
Premium Member
624 Posts
My Eye's are Failing

wildcat66 said:
Wildcat, I can't see as well as I used to, do you have a LARGER version of your Avatar?:jester

·
Registered
579 Posts
Looks Good

Interesting, but I think that the truck looks better without the bar. :thumbs :thumbs :thumbs

:seeya E :seeya

Orange SSR :ssr

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Black beauty....nice:cool By the way, are those gills in front of the rear fenders? I like them!! Have any close up shots or info on the type/brand they are..........

Frank

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
frankmp said:
Black beauty....nice:cool By the way, are those gills in front of the rear fenders? I like them!! Have any close up shots or info on the type/brand they are..........

Frank
Brake scoops......are hand made , one of a......In the spring I may make some new ones...........Made a little different.......and will be functional...:seeya

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Inquiring mind want to know

wildcat66 said:

*****Inquiring minds want to know......Just how do you drive??????:glol :glol :glol :seeya

1 - 20 of 27 Posts