Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Machell
20,829 Posts
WOW That is some paint job. Was the origanl color Slingshot???? Love the backdrop too!!! Way COOL :thumbs :cool Can we see the back too.?

·
Enjoying life as it comes
5,201 Posts
Not Bad

Not bad at all. And a V-Rod to boot.
Clean and simple is good.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Gracias mi amigos

Original Ricochet silver-hard to tell in lighting but the top color is slingshot yellow with orange pearl overspray-looks gold, oramge or yellow depending on the light-hoped to have mirrors sprayed also but my patience with the painter ran out. He promised me to have it done in three weeks but I got ib back in three months. Very happy though. Thanks for compliments.

·
Registered
4,175 Posts
Cool Paint Job!!

Nice Paint Job, like that Pearl!!!:thumbs

RickSSR :cool

·
Premium Member
1,070 Posts
Nice!

I too have a Vrod and SSr! It's the only way to go fast and in style!
I'm surprised that you didn't paint the top more Orange!! :thumbs

GR

·
Administrator
PEDIGREE SSR
8,595 Posts
Great SSR with a New Background

tradertom said:
Just got Truck back from paint shop-Way too long to wait-What do you think about two tone?
I have to say at first I wasn't quite sure if I liked the custom yellow over silver but ... after looking at it much closer it grew on me more and more. The fact that you are in the southern area of the country makes it look even better with those color combinations. :thumbs

I really liked the setting where you took the photo however I didn't really care for the distractions in the background. So I took the liberty to modify your photo a wee bit. I hope you don't mind... you might just like the new background setting. :)

Original:

Altered:

·
180 Posts
Nice work!

Another "personalized" SSR. Looks great! There will be no mistaking it for anyone else's from now on. Nice work! :thumbs :thumbs :thumbs

·
SSR Pit Crew
1,742 Posts
DANG! I LIKE it!

Was it yellow and you added the silver or visa-versa?

·
Administrator
PEDIGREE SSR
8,595 Posts
Ricochet Silver

Buffy said:
... Was it yellow and you added the silver or visa-versa?
It was Silver orginally! Very nice indeed... :thumbs

BTW: I made some changes to my altered photo above..

·
SSR Pit Crew
1,742 Posts
Marc NY said:
BTW: I made some changes to my altered photo above.. [/SIZE]

Yeah Marc, but you're not done altering it yet! Your not sitting in the drivers seat of that very pretty yellow/silver SSR! :lol

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Marc I think you worked magic with the photo. Looks Great!!! I was unable to remove my fence and gate as the demo work was too expensive. Great Touch up

1 - 19 of 19 Posts